Hello there you lovely lot and welcome to week 44 of Triumphant Tales!
I hope you are all back into the swing of things with work and school. We certainly are and it feels really good to be a bit more organised. Although I must say. I did look forward to the weekend last week – it felt like a bit of a long week didn’t it?
For those of you that are new here, welcome along and let me introduce the linky to you.
Me and the lovely Lianne over at Mrs Mummy Harris have teamed up to host #TriumphantTales; a parenting/family and lifestyle linky where pretty much any kind of posts are welcome!
Perhaps you have reviewed something for a company you’ve been wanting to work with for a while? Did you successfully have a night without baby stirring? Perhaps your child successfully uses the potty, or even more so… have you managed a whole day without thinking of wine o’clock?
ANY SUCCESSES; BIG OR SMALL, WE WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEM!
Just a small side note. I know we are all so busy, but whilst I have been commenting recently, I have noticed a few posts without any #TriumphantTales comments on. Please do make sure that you are commenting on the post before yours and also that you use the hashtag. If you are struggling with time, just let us know. It’s only fair that we all play by the rules. Thanking you!
This is where Lianne and I will each pick our favourite post from the week before. The lucky blogger will then get to take home a Featured Blogger badge and pin it on their blog!
My featured blogger this week is Welsh Mum Saving with her post 15 Ways To Boost Your Savings Fast. I thought this was a fabulous little collection of tips and absolutely perfect for January when we are all feeling the pinch a little more than usual. Thanks so much for sharing this and don’t forget your badge!
THIS WEEK’S LINKY!
1) The link opens on Tuesday mornings at 6 am and you have until midnight on Thursday night to submit your posts.
2) You can link up a maximum of two posts, they can be old or new just as long as they haven’t been posted here before.
3) Include the #TriumphantTales badge on your post or in your sidebar (HTML code is below)
4) Do comment on one of each of the Host’s posts, the post before yours and one of your choice (so this will mean four comments in total – but feel free to comment on more posts if you wish). Please use the hashtag #TriumphantTales to let us know you have commented.
5) If you would like your post retweeted please mention us and use the hashtag #TriumphantTales.
7) Please do not link up other linkys. It is not part of the blogging etiquette to do this and we would appreciate if you refrain from alternative linky promotion here.
Please do follow us on our other social media platforms too, if you would like to:
Feel free to share any posts you have enjoyed – sharing is caring and all that!