Hi everyone and welcome back to Triumphant Tales. I know a lot of bloggers are taking a break over the summer, so it’s nice to see so many of you still joining us each week. I also know a lot of linkys are closed for the next few weeks and we are seeing a few new faces, which is fabulous. Welcome to you if you are new here and thanks so much for joining us. We hope you continue to join us each week!
Just A Polite Notice
Unfortunately, we have noticed a few people link dumping and also linking up more than TWO posts each week. If you’re not sure of the rules, please refresh your memory by reading them at the bottom of the post.
From now on we’re monitoring the linky more and will remove the link without notification. Anyone found to be constantly link dumping will end up being removed from the linky altogether.
Please do not make us clamp down on you all, we’ve built an amazing community and want it to remain fantastic!
Have You Been Sharing Your Pictures With Us On Instagram?
I’m super excited about our new feature. We would LOVE you to start sharing your #TriumphantTales photos on Instagram. We have such a great community here in this linky that we would love to get together with you over on Instagram. I’ve been attempting to up my IG game recently, and so we would love to take a look at all of the pictures you upload throughout the week. Simply tag your images with #TriumphantTales and once a month, at the end of the month, we will pick a selection of our favourites and share them here in the linky post.
*Please note, by using the #triumphantales hashtag on Instagram, you give permission for the photos to be shared in the Triumphant Tales blog post should they be selected.
On to the linky!
For those of you that are new here, welcome along and let me introduce the linky to you.
Me and the lovely Lianne over at Mrs Mummy Harris have teamed up to host #TriumphantTales; a parenting/family and lifestyle linky where pretty much any kind of posts are welcome!
Perhaps you have reviewed something for a company you’ve been wanting to work with for a while? Did you successfully have a night without baby stirring? Perhaps your child successfully uses the potty, or even more so… have you managed a whole day without thinking of wine o’clock?
ANY SUCCESSES; BIG OR SMALL, WE WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEM!
This is where Lianne and I will each pick our favourite post from the week before. The lucky blogger will then get to take home a Featured Blogger badge and pin it on their blog!
My featured blogger this week is Ideas4Dads with ‘10 Inevitabilities of a Summer Package Holiday‘. Having been on several package holidays since becoming a parent, it really made me chuckle. Thanks so much for sharing and don’t forget your badge!
1) The link opens on Tuesday mornings at 6 am and you have until midnight on Thursday night to submit your posts.
2) You can link up a maximum of two posts, they can be old or new just as long as they haven’t been posted here before.
3) Include the #TriumphantTales badge on your post or in your sidebar (HTML code is below)
4) Do comment on one of each of the Host’s posts, the post before yours and one of your choice (so this will mean four comments in total – but feel free to comment on more posts if you wish). Please use the hashtag #TriumphantTales to let us know you have commented.
5) If you would like your post retweeted please mention us and use the hashtag #TriumphantTales.
7) Please do not link up other linkys. It is not part of the blogging etiquette to do this and we would appreciate if you refrain from alternative linky promotion here.
Please do follow us on our other social media platforms too, if you would like to:
Feel free to share any posts you have enjoyed – sharing is caring and all that!
Let’s Link Up!