By reading or using this website you indicate your acceptance and agreement with the following terms and information. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this website.
From herein, the term “JakiJellz” refers to the company, website, and blog, as well as to Jaki Jelley, founder and sole-proprietor of JakiJellz.
Terms & Conditions
JakiJellz provides the information on these pages as a public service for informational purposes only. The information contained in these pages is not intended to be, and should not be taken as advice. All information provided through this website, on this blog, in resources, or through email subscription are provided “as-is, where-is” and without any warranties of any kind, including the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Use of this Website and it’s Content
Everything on this website and other related websites including, but not limited to, the words, design, layout, graphics, photos, images, information, materials, documents, data, databases and all other information accessible on or through this Website (“Content”), is the property of JakiJellz.
By accessing or using this Website and its Content, you represent and warrant that you agree to and to abide by these terms and conditions
You are allowed to:
- link to the JakiJellz website
- download and print content and resources for non-commercial use as long as you include the following copyright: Copyright © 2018 JakiJellz. This product is for personal use only. Any items included may not be copied, distributed, altered, or resold in any form. No part of this document may be reproduced, stored, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise without the prior written permission of the author. Requests to the author and publisher for permission should be addressed to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- repost a summary of any content on this website and blog, with appropriate links and credit to JakiJellz
You are not allowed to:
- re-post JakiJellz content in its entirety, especially not word for word. Summaries of content must be limited to 100 words with appropriate links and credit to JakiJellz
- alter or sell any content on this site or related sites without permission from JakiJellz
- translate any of JakiJellz writings in to another language without prior written permission from JakiJellz
- copy, duplicate, or steal JakiJellz Website or Content. You understand that doing anything with JakiJellz Website or Content that is contrary to these terms and conditions and the limited license she is providing to you herein is considered theft, and JakiJellz reserves the right to prosecute theft to the full extent of the law.
- in any way at any time use, copy, adapt, imply or represent that JakiJellz Website, Content, or related websites and content is yours or created by you. By downloading, printing, or otherwise using Website Content for personal use you in no way assume any ownership rights of the Content – it is still the property of JakiJellz. Do NOT take credit for what is NOT yours.
You must receive written permission from JakiJellz before using any Website (or related websites) Content for your own business use or before sharing content with others. This means that you cannot modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, market, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email, website, link, or any other electronic means) any Content on this Website (or related Websites) because that is considered theft.
JakiJellz has a no spam policy and provides you with the ability to opt-out of communications by simply selecting the “unsubscribe” link in the footer of all e-mails. We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that JakiJellz is compliant with the GDPR of 2018 by obtaining express consent, never sending out misleading information, providing an opt-out option in all emails, and identifying JakiJellz in all communications. JakiJellz will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.
The reading of all information on jakijellz.com is of your own free will. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should cease use of this website immediately.
- We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This version and last update of this policy have been effective since the date listed at the end of this policy.
- JakiJellz maintains an email mailing list of those who freely subscribe via a third-party server, in this case, Mailchimp, WordPress &/or Jetpack.
Mailchimp: These emails are used by the blog owner only to email blog newsletters, occasional updates, and promotional content. You are free to unsubscribe at any time using the link at the bottom of your newsletter emails. Your email will never be passed on to third parties by JakiJellz.
Wordpress & Jetpack: These emails come directly from WordPress and Jetpack. After you enter your email address into the subscription box, you will get a confirmation email which you can accept or deny. If you enter your email into the email subscription box, you will receive posts from JakiJellz via email. You can hit unsubscribe at any time. I only send my posts to those who enter their email into the email subscription box specifically. Any email address or personal information you provide me with via the email subscription box, contact box, or comments are stored with me and not shared with anyone else. To view the Wordspress/Jetpack privacy statement see here.
- The only time any details are passed on are if you are the winner of a giveaway host on this blog, and your permission will be asked for before this happens. Permission will be requested via email and your details will be received and passed on via email, only to the brand for which JakiJellz is hosting the giveaway or competition. Once a period of one month has elapsed, your details and giveaway email notifications will be deleted from my personal email account. JakiJellz is not responsible for your details held by the brand once they have been passed on. You may also request your details to be removed from the competition widget within the blog post which you entered through.
- JakiJellz is not responsible for any republished content from this blog on other blogs, websites, blog comments or other media.
- What We May Collect: We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer orders, surveys and/or any offers or giveaways.
- Any information you may send, post or deliver to us, either electronically or otherwise, regardless of whether we have committed not to collect it as part of our standard practices under this policy.
- What We Do Not Collect: Our standard practices include using secure third-party payment processors for any online payments to us. For this reason, and for the benefit of your privacy and security, we do not collect any of the following information:
- Credit card or debit card numbers, except for the last four digits of them, which may be collected by us to provide you with any refund, if available, to verify your status as an adult, and for transaction verification purposes.
- Bank account information.
- Social security numbers or tax identification numbers, except for tax purposes from our US affiliates who are providing these numbers to us so they can receive payments from us.
- What We Do with the Information We Gather: We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, text, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- Security: We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, including our use of secure third-party payment processors. Any of your information collected by these secure third-party processors is subject to their own privacy policies, not ours; therefore, you and we hereby agree that we will have no liability in connection with the actions or inactions of these processors.
- Our Pledge to You: We will not sell, lease or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting. We love our visitors and subscribers and we will not sell or rent your email address or any other information to any third parties.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to work more efficiently and to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to each user’s needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the information you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent or limit you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Opting Out and Managing Your Information with Us: You may choose to stop the collection or use of your personal information by opting out at any time as provided here. Please note, however, if you are a member of any of our paid membership programs or an affiliate of our affiliate program, then opting out under this policy may result in a cancellation of your membership or affiliate account(s) with us, and a new membership fee or reinstatement fee may apply if you ever want to regain access to any of our membership or affiliate programs. For this reason, if you are a member or affiliate of ours, we may, at our option, email you once in reply to verify that you do intend to cancel your membership(s) or affiliate account(s) with us before we close your membership(s) or affiliate account(s). If at any time you would like to opt out, please contact us by email at email@example.com including the words “opt out” in the subject line. If at any time you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us by email at the email address above including the words “contact info correction” in the subject line. If at any time you no longer want to receive emails similar to those you are receiving from us, you may unsubscribe using the “unsubscribe” link or button at the bottom of our email messages or, if you prefer, you may unsubscribe by contacting us by email at the email address above including the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line. If you choose to unsubscribe, we wish you all the best, and you’re welcome to re-subscribe at any time.
- Communications & Other Privacy Matters: You consent to communicating with us through e-mail, including without limitation the exchanging of documents as attachments to email communications. You understand that such communications may include information that we or you consider private, and that not all computer networks are necessarily secure. You agree to hold us harmless for any non-intentional loss of or access to electronically exchanged and stored information. We reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time. Some of the terms and conditions in our User Terms & Conditions & User Agreement may affect your privacy, and so all of our User Terms & Conditions are incorporated herein by reference, and vice-versa.
JakiJellz allows comments to be added beneath all blog posts on this site. The information collected here, which may include names, email addresses and/or website URL’s, will not be added to my mailing list, nor will it ever be passed on or shared with third parties.
There is a comment check box which you must tick only if you are happy to allow your data to be collected for the sole purpose of adding your comment beneath the blog post. If you are not happy for your data to be collected and stored, do not check the box, and your data and comment will not be added to the JakiJellz blog.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to, but not limited to:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
- Comments including profanity
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
- Comments that attack a person individually
- Comments which contain links that are questionable, such as broken links or invalid links.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to change the focus of this blog, shut it down, or sell it at her own discretion.
18. Review of Anonymous Data from Google Analytics
I am committed to ensuring that my website contains content that is valuable and useful to my readers. To help me with this I have implemented the Google Analytics demographics and interest reporting features on my website. These tools allow me to review anonymous data regarding the gender, age and interests of website visitors and adapt my website content to better reflect their needs. Although this information is collected through your Google ad settings, it is not provided to me in a personally-identifiable format. This means I cannot identify what information is about you, and I will never attempt to do so.
19. Terms And Conditions
All content provided on this blog is for information purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other web sites or media without our permission. All opinions are those of the author alone.
20. Links To Other Websites
JakiJellz may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Copyright © 2018, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED; last updated May 2018.