Tuesday again already? Where are the weeks disappearing to?! You know it’s going to be Christmas before we know it! I hope you all had a fabulous Halloween and Bonfire Night. It’s got so cold over the last few days – a far cry from my holiday weather which is fast becoming a distant memory!
So welcome to week 36 of Triumphant Tales!
This week I’m linking up a cheeky little giveaway for you – WIN A 3D Personalised Pet Sculpture With Arty Lobster – it’s proving very popular so far, so if you are a big animal lover, be sure to check it out to be in with a chance to win something very unique! My second post is another look at my holiday – but with a slightly different angle – Holidays With Children – It’s Not All Fun In The Sun. I’m sure a few of you will relate!
For those of you that are new here, welcome along and let me introduce the linky to you.
Me and the lovely Lianne over at Mrs Mummy Harris have teamed up to host #TriumphantTales; a parenting/family and lifestyle linky where pretty much any kind of posts are welcome!
Perhaps you have reviewed something for a company you’ve been wanting to work with for a while? Did you successfully have a night without baby stirring? Perhaps your child successfully uses the potty, or even more so… have you managed a whole day without thinking of wine o’clock?
ANY SUCCESSES; BIG OR SMALL, WE WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEM!
This is where Lianne and I will each pick our favourite post from the week before. The lucky blogger will then get to take home a Featured Blogger badge and pin it on their blog!
My featured blogger this week is Folakemi from Peacocks Can Fly with her post How To Cope With The Downsides Of Digitalization. I won’t lie, the statistics in this post frightened me a little bit and really made me think about my habits! Well worth a read! Thanks, Folakemi and don’t forget your badge!
THIS WEEK’S LINKY!
1) The link opens on Tuesday mornings at 6 am and you have until midnight on Thursday night to submit your posts.
2) You can link up a maximum of two posts, they can be old or new just as long as they haven’t been posted here before.
3) Include the #TriumphantTales badge on your post or in your sidebar (HTML code is below)
4) Do comment on one of each of the Host’s posts, the post before yours and one of your choice (so this will mean four comments in total – but feel free to comment on more posts if you wish). Please use the hashtag #TriumphantTales to let us know you have commented.
5) If you would like your post retweeted please mention us and use the hashtag #TriumphantTales.
7) Please do not link up other linkys. It is not part of the blogging etiquette to do this and we would appreciate if you refrain from alternative linky promotion here.
Please do follow us on our other social media platforms too, if you would like to:
Feel free to share any posts you have enjoyed – sharing is caring and all that!
TIME TO GET LINKING!