Hi guys! Welcome back to Triumphant Tales. Well, Christmas appears to have well and truly landed in Blogland! We had loads of Christmassy posts linked up last week, which got me feeling all festive. I’m yet to crank up the Christmas songs on Spotify yet – I think the husband might have something to say about that, but I do have a slightly unhealthy obsession with the Christmas 24 movie channel. Anyway, moving on….
As you know, we have been monitoring the commenting here on the linky and we now know who the culprits are. Links will be removed by these people from now on and hopefully by doing this we will get back to everyone getting the comments they deserve.
Thank you to all of you who play by the rules every week and thank you for bearing with us while we monitor the situation. Please do let us know if you ever find you aren’t getting the comments you know you should be.
We will continue to monitor closely for the next few weeks, but any help you can give us will make our job that little bit easier.
Have You Been Sharing Your Pictures With Us On Instagram?
We would LOVE you to start sharing your #TriumphantTales photos on Instagram. We have such a great community here in this linky that we would love to get together with you over on Instagram. I’ve been attempting to up my IG game recently, and so we would love to take a look at all of the pictures you upload throughout the week. Simply tag your images with #TriumphantTales and once a month, at the end of the month, we will pick a selection of our favourites and share them here in the linky post.
*Please note, by using the #triumphantales hashtag on Instagram, you give permission for the photos to be shared in the Triumphant Tales blog post should they be selected.
On to the linky!
For those of you that are new here, welcome along and let me introduce the linky to you.
Me and the lovely Lianne over at Mrs Mummy Harris have teamed up to host #TriumphantTales; a parenting/family and lifestyle linky where pretty much any kind of posts are welcome!
Perhaps you have reviewed something for a company you’ve been wanting to work with for a while? Did you successfully have a night without baby stirring? Perhaps your child successfully uses the potty, or even more so… have you managed a whole day without thinking of wine o’clock?
ANY SUCCESSES; BIG OR SMALL, WE WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEM!
This is where Lianne and I will each pick our favourite post from the week before. The lucky blogger will then get to take home a Featured Blogger badge and pin it on their blog!
My featured blogger this week is A Rose Tinted World with her post, Developing Mastery. Thank you and don’t forget your badge!
1) The link opens on Tuesday mornings at 6 am and you have until midnight on Thursday night to submit your posts.
2) You can link up a maximum of two posts, they can be old or new just as long as they haven’t been posted here before.
3) Please make sure you include the #TriumphantTales badge on your post or in your sidebar (HTML code is below). Failure to do so could result in your post not getting a comment.
4) Do comment on one of each of the Host’s posts, the post before yours and one of your choice (so this will mean four comments in total – but feel free to comment on more posts if you wish). Please use the hashtag #TriumphantTales to let us know you have commented.
5) If you would like your post retweeted please mention us and use the hashtag #TriumphantTales.
7) Please do not link up other linkys. It is not part of the blogging etiquette to do this and we would appreciate if you refrain from alternative linky promotion here.
Please do follow us on our other social media platforms too, if you would like to:
Feel free to share any posts you have enjoyed – sharing is caring and all that!
Let’s Link Up!