Welcome to week 24 of Triumphant Tales and our official SIX MONTH ANNIVERSARY!
In celebration of this great milestone we have had a bit of a revamp and produced some new badges for you all to enjoy. We hope you like them! We think they are pretty lovely and hope they look nice on your blogs.
This linky has done so much better than we ever anticipated when we started out all those months ago. We have so many regular linkers each week and in excess of over 40 posts linked up each week. Which is pretty incredible!
So, as a thank you, next week we have something special up our sleeves for you. We want to give back a big THANK YOU to those of you who have made this possible. So, we put our thinking caps on and have decided that we will host a GIVEAWAY exclusive to the linky only. We have some amazing companies who have been super lovely and are teaming up with us to provide ONE lucky winner a whole bunch of goodies! So make sure you come back next week to see what we have in store for you and enter the giveaway. It will be open for two weeks so don’t worry if you are away, there should be ample time for you to get involved. And even if you can’t link a post up, as long as you have joined us in the past, you can still enter!
In addition to this we are now extending the linky opening hours! We will now be open from 6am on Tuesday until Midnight on Thursdays! An extra 24 hours for you to link up with your favourite posts! We hope this will be a useful addition to the linky!
For those of you that are new here, welcome along and let me introduce the linky to you.
Me and the lovely Lianne over at Mrs Mummy Harris have teamed up to host #TriumphantTales; a parenting/family and lifestyle linky where pretty much any kind of posts are welcome!
Perhaps you have reviewed something for a company you’ve been wanting to work with for a while? Did you successfully have a night without baby stirring? Perhaps your child successfully uses the potty, or even more so… have you managed a whole day without thinking of wine o’clock?
ANY SUCCESSES; BIG OR SMALL, WE WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEM!
This is where Lianne and I will each pick our favourite post from the week before. The lucky blogger will then get to take home a Featured Blogger badge and pin it on their blog!
My featured blogger this week is Jo from Pickle & Poppet with her post You Judged Me & It’s Not Ok! I found it really interesting and frustrating at the same time to read so many different stories from various Mums about how they have been judged. Sadly this kind of thing goes on on a daily basis and I will never understand for the life of me how, or why, other people feel they need to interfere. Thanks for sharing this Jo. Don’t forget your funky new badge!
THIS WEEK’S LINKY!
1) The link opens on Tuesday mornings at 6 am and you have until midnight on Thursday night to submit your posts.
2) You can link up a maximum of two posts, they can be old or new just as long as they haven’t been posted here before.
3) Include the #TriumphantTales badge on your post or in your sidebar (HTML code is below)
4) Do comment on one of each of the Host’s posts, the post before yours and one of your choice (so this will mean four comments in total – but feel free to comment on more posts if you wish). Please use the hashtag #TriumphantTales to let us know you have commented.
5) If you would like your post retweeted please mention us and use the hashtag #TriumphantTales.
7) Please do not link up other linkys. It is not part of the blogging etiquette to do this and we would appreciate if you refrain from alternative linky promotion here.
Please do follow us on our other social media platforms too, if you would like to:
Feel free to share any posts you have enjoyed – sharing is caring and all that! Here is the gorgeous new badge for you to add at the bottom of your posts or in your sidebars!
Let’s Link Up!