Hello! Welcome to week 21 of the #TriumphantTales linky. We seem to be whizzing through the year and are now well into Summer holiday mode. I hope you’re all enjoying the start of the summer holidays. It’s business as normal for us as Little Man attends nursery all year around so we aren’t affected in terms of childcare. I’m making the most of it though as this will be the last year! I’ve had a lovely chilled weekend and managed to get caught up on lots of work, which always feels good. I like to feel in control!
This week I’m linking up a little review of a The Monkey Haven on the Isle Of Wight after we visited there recently. I’m also sharing you my contribution to the 10 Things That Make Me Happy tag. I loved writing this. I felt really content after concentrating on the things in my life that make me happy. I hope you enjoy these posts.
Anyhow, I’ve waffled on on enough. Let’s get back to the linky! For those of you that are new here, welcome along and let me introduce the linky to you.
Me and the lovely Lianne over at Mrs Mummy Harris have teamed up to host #TriumphantTales; a parenting/family and lifestyle linky where pretty much any kind of posts are welcome!
Perhaps you have reviewed something for a company you’ve been wanting to work with for a while? Did you successfully have a night without baby stirring? Perhaps your child successfully uses the potty, or even more so… have you managed a whole day without thinking of wine o’clock?
ANY SUCCESSES; BIG OR SMALL, WE WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEM!
This is where Lianne and I will each pick our favourite post from the week before. The lucky blogger will then get to take home a Featured Blogger badge and pin it on their blog!
My featured blogger this week is Laura from Five Little Doves with her post Looks like we made it: Surviving Reception year. Laura’s writing never fails to get me right in the feels and this one wasn’t any different. I have followed her little girl’s journey through her first year at school and truly loved this post. Thank you for sharing the story Laura and thanks again for joining us every week. Don’t forget your badge!
THIS WEEK’S LINKY!
1) The link opens on Tuesday mornings at 6 am and you have until midnight on Wednesday night to submit your posts.
2) You can link up a maximum of two posts, they can be old or new just as long as they haven’t been posted here before.
3) Include the #TriumphantTales badge on your post or in your sidebar (HTML code is below)
4) Do comment on one of each of the Host’s posts, the post before yours and one of your choice (so this will mean four comments in total – but feel free to comment on more posts if you wish). Please use the hashtag #TriumphantTales to let us know you have commented.
5) If you would like your post retweeted please mention us and use the hashtag #TriumphantTales.
7) Please do not link up other linkys. It is not part of the blogging etiquette to do this and we would appreciate if you refrain from alternative linky promotion here.
Please do follow us on our other social media platforms too, if you would like to:
Feel free to share any posts you have enjoyed – sharing is caring and all that!