HELLO! I’M BACK! Can someone tell me where the chuff that week went? I had a lovely holiday but I did miss you lot just a smidgen! I hope you had fun here without me last week. A HUGE thank you to Louise from Mummy Miller, for holding the fort for me. It’s much appreciated!
My apologies go out to you all who have only just recently had a comment from me from week 33 – holiday planning and prepping got in the way and I only got around to reading your lovely posts over the weekend. I should be all caught up now though, so please let me know if I’ve missed you!
So, HAPPY HALLOWE’EN and welcome to week 35 of Triumphant Tales! This week I’m sharing with you my freshly written post all about my holiday Perfect Praia Da Rocha – Portugal, We Love You and my second post is a little guest post from last week from Olena at Mommystroller.com – Seven Reasons Why Families Should Have a Pet. I hope you enjoy them.
For those of you that are new here, welcome along and let me introduce the linky to you.
Me and the lovely Lianne over at Mrs Mummy Harris have teamed up to host #TriumphantTales; a parenting/family and lifestyle linky where pretty much any kind of posts are welcome!
Perhaps you have reviewed something for a company you’ve been wanting to work with for a while? Did you successfully have a night without baby stirring? Perhaps your child successfully uses the potty, or even more so… have you managed a whole day without thinking of wine o’clock?
ANY SUCCESSES; BIG OR SMALL, WE WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEM!
This is where Lianne and I will each pick our favourite post from the week before. The lucky blogger will then get to take home a Featured Blogger badge and pin it on their blog!
My featured blogger this week (from week 33!) is Ross from The Stented Papa. Ross wrote a fabulous piece about equality for women called I’m Coming Out… As A Feminist and I was cheering him along as I read it! Great piece, I urge you to go and read it if you haven’t already! Thanks, Ross! Don’t forget your badge!
THIS WEEK’S LINKY!
1) The link opens on Tuesday mornings at 6 am and you have until midnight on Thursday night to submit your posts.
2) You can link up a maximum of two posts, they can be old or new just as long as they haven’t been posted here before.
3) Include the #TriumphantTales badge on your post or in your sidebar (HTML code is below)
4) Do comment on one of each of the Host’s posts, the post before yours and one of your choice (so this will mean four comments in total – but feel free to comment on more posts if you wish). Please use the hashtag #TriumphantTales to let us know you have commented.
5) If you would like your post retweeted please mention us and use the hashtag #TriumphantTales.
7) Please do not link up other linkys. It is not part of the blogging etiquette to do this and we would appreciate if you refrain from alternative linky promotion here.
Please do follow us on our other social media platforms too, if you would like to:
Feel free to share any posts you have enjoyed – sharing is caring and all that!
LET’S GET LINKING!