Welcome to week 57 of Triumphant Tales! This week is a very happy week at Triumphant Tales HQ because if you don’t already know….
LIANNE HAS HAD HER TWINS!
View this post on Instagram
Me and Mr Harris are very much delighted to announce the birth of our two boys Matthew and Lucas. • Born this morning at 7:18 and 7:20, weighing 4.15lbs and 6lbs. • Both in NICU right now but they’re making amazing progress and hoping they won’t stay in for too long considering they were born at 34+6weeks gestation. • • • #birthannouncement #twinboys #newborntwins #fridaythe13th #aprilbabies #newborn #babyboys #prematuretwins #premature #34weekspregnant #twinbirth #mum #parentsofinstagram #newparents #mum #dad #mumswithcameras #parents #blog #pblogger #blogging #pbloggeruk #mumsthatblog #blogger #parentblogs #bloggerlife #mumlife #bloggingmums #mummyblogger #mommyblogger
Friday, 13th was not unlucky at all. When I awoke to the news that the twins would be arriving that day and then less than two hours later get a message to say they’d arrived, I was over the moon! Lianne had been so uncomfortable and had a good few days of contractions under her belt so I was so happy for her. And then when I saw them! Aren’t they just beautiful?! Anyway, I won’t divulge any more information as I’m sure Lianne will be telling her triumphant tale to you all in good time (see what I did there?!).
So, this means – I’m a one-man band linky host for the next few weeks! But it’s okay guys – we can do this! All the prep is in place and I’m on it! Lianne will still have a linky on her page (that girl is so organised!) and will still be contributing posts for you to read and comment on, she just won’t be commenting herself. I will do my very, very best to get around to you all with a comment and a share on Twitter. But if I’m a little late at any given time, you know why!
SO, LET’S GET TO IT!
For those of you that are new here, welcome along and let me introduce the linky to you.
Me and the lovely Lianne over at Mrs Mummy Harris have teamed up to host #TriumphantTales; a parenting/family and lifestyle linky where pretty much any kind of posts are welcome!
Perhaps you have reviewed something for a company you’ve been wanting to work with for a while? Did you successfully have a night without baby stirring? Perhaps your child successfully uses the potty, or even more so… have you managed a whole day without thinking of wine o’clock?
ANY SUCCESSES; BIG OR SMALL, WE WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEM!
This is where Lianne and I will each pick our favourite post from the week before. The lucky blogger will then get to take home a Featured Blogger badge and pin it on their blog!
I’ve decided that whilst Lianne is taking a break from the linky, I will pick TWO Featured Bloggers – it makes sense. We would normally pick one each and so it’s only fair that you still get two chances! So without further ado…
Thank you both for contributing such great posts – I urge you all to go and check them out if you haven’t already. Don’t forget your badge guys!
1) The link opens on Tuesday mornings at 6 am and you have until midnight on Thursday night to submit your posts.
2) You can link up a maximum of two posts, they can be old or new just as long as they haven’t been posted here before.
3) Include the #TriumphantTales badge on your post or in your sidebar (HTML code is below)
4) Do comment on one of each of the Host’s posts, the post before yours and one of your choice (so this will mean four comments in total – but feel free to comment on more posts if you wish). Please use the hashtag #TriumphantTales to let us know you have commented.
5) If you would like your post retweeted please mention us and use the hashtag #TriumphantTales.
7) Please do not link up other linkys. It is not part of the blogging etiquette to do this and we would appreciate if you refrain from alternative linky promotion here.
Please do follow us on our other social media platforms too, if you would like to:
Feel free to share any posts you have enjoyed – sharing is caring and all that!
LET’S LINK UP!