Welcome to week 41 of Triumphant Tales! I am sat writing this up on Sunday morning and I’m currently surrounded by white. It’s a rare snow day in the UK and I’m going to get lots done this morning so that we can go and enjoy not having to go anywhere in this amazing weather. In the past, it’s always been a stress when it snows as I’ve had the worry of trying to get to work, but not today. I hope you enjoyed the snow if you had it where you are.
View this post on Instagram
I think I can count on one hand how many real ‘snow days’ we’ve had over the years. Especially on a day when you don’t have to battle to get work. A Sunday Snow Day is a rare thing. Little Man’s face was a picture this morning. Time to get some work done so we can build a snowman later. Enjoy your day guys and keep warm. ❄️⛄️❄️⛄️❄️ #uksnow #snow #December
Now is probably as good a time as any to let you know that we will be taking a linky break over the Christmas period. The last linky will be on Tuesday, 19th December and we will return in the New Year on Tuesday, 9th January 2018.
This week I’m sharing a lovely meal I went out for a week ago in a Dinner For Two At Bistro Pierre and a wonderful event for the kiddies in Birmingham in The Elves’ Workshop At Resorts World, Birmingham. I hope you enjoy them.
For those of you that are new here, welcome along and let me introduce the linky to you.
Me and the lovely Lianne over at Mrs Mummy Harris have teamed up to host #TriumphantTales; a parenting/family and lifestyle linky where pretty much any kind of posts are welcome!
Perhaps you have reviewed something for a company you’ve been wanting to work with for a while? Did you successfully have a night without baby stirring? Perhaps your child successfully uses the potty, or even more so… have you managed a whole day without thinking of wine o’clock?
ANY SUCCESSES; BIG OR SMALL, WE WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEM!
This is where Lianne and I will each pick our favourite post from the week before. The lucky blogger will then get to take home a Featured Blogger badge and pin it on their blog!
My featured blogger this week is Nigel from DIY Daddy. I loved his post The Worry Of Children (Little Ones And The Bigger Ones). I totally understand that consistent worry and it makes me feel guilty for telling my Mum all these years that she doesn’t need to worry about me. Even at the age my Sister and I are now, she still does. There’s nothing you can do about it. It’s just part and parcel of being a parent. Thank you for sharing your post, Nige. Don’t forget your badge!
THIS WEEK’S LINKY!
1) The link opens on Tuesday mornings at 6 am and you have until midnight on Thursday night to submit your posts.
2) You can link up a maximum of two posts, they can be old or new just as long as they haven’t been posted here before.
3) Include the #TriumphantTales badge on your post or in your sidebar (HTML code is below)
4) Do comment on one of each of the Host’s posts, the post before yours and one of your choice (so this will mean four comments in total – but feel free to comment on more posts if you wish). Please use the hashtag #TriumphantTales to let us know you have commented.
5) If you would like your post retweeted please mention us and use the hashtag #TriumphantTales.
7) Please do not link up other linkys. It is not part of the blogging etiquette to do this and we would appreciate if you refrain from alternative linky promotion here.
Please do follow us on our other social media platforms too, if you would like to:
Feel free to share any posts you have enjoyed – sharing is caring and all that!
Let’s get linking!