I can hardly believe I’m introducing week 7 of the Triumphant Tales linky – where has the time gone? By the time you read this, we are all likely feeling full of chocolate and full of guilt – I know I am already and it’s only Easter Sunday as I write this!
Last week was an incredible week with regards to the number of posts we had linked up. We had an amazing 40 posts which we are utterly over the moon about. Thank you so much to all of you for the support you have shown us with this linky – it’s more than we ever could have imagined. It’s not easy starting up a linky but you guys make it so worthwhile. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
My shared posts this week are my Easter Fun With New Chuggington Toys post and Inviting Magic Into Our Home With The Irish Fairy Door Company. I hope you enjoy reading them.
Back to the link up. For those of you that are new here, welcome along and let me introduce the linky to you.
Me and the lovely Lianne over at Mrs Mummy Harris have teamed up to host Triumphant Tales; a parenting/family and lifestyle linky where pretty much any kind of posts are welcome!
Perhaps you have reviewed something for a company you’ve been wanting to work with for a while? Did you successfully have a night without baby stirring? Did your child successfully use the potty, or even more so… did you manage a whole day without thinking of wine o’clock?
ANY SUCCESSES; BIG OR SMALL, WE WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEM!
**Just a polite little notice. Whilst we really do understand that life gets busy – especially if you are a parent (we are Mums ourselves after all), can you please make sure that you comment on the minimum number of posts required, as per the rules? It’s no problem if you are running behind, this happens to us all, but please just drop us a little message to let us know. We don’t want to start getting all ‘linky police’ on you, but after all a linky is for this very purpose. Thank you! ?**
This is where Lianne and I will each pick our favourite post from the week before. The lucky blogger will then get to take home a Featured Blogger badge and pin it on their blog!
It’s always difficult picking a favourite – even more so lately with the amount we have to choose from, but I’m not complaining. It’s an absolute privilege to be reading such amazing blogs! This week I chose ‘What to Expect’ – 10 things the baby books didn’t cover‘ by Pass The Wine Please. So, thank you for sharing – please feel free to take the badge below! To see Lianne’s favourite, head over to her blog to see who she picked!
NOW ON TO THIS WEEK’S LINKY.
1) The link opens on Tuesday mornings at 6 am and you have until midnight on Wednesday night to submit your posts.
2) Please link up a maximum of two posts, they can be old or new just as long as they haven’t been posted here before.
3) Include the #TriumphantTales badge on your post or in your sidebar (HTML code is below)
4) Please comment on one of each of the Host’s posts, the post before yours and one of your choice (so this will mean four comments in total – but feel free to comment on more posts if you wish). Please use the hashtag #TriumphantTales to let us know you have commented.
5) If you would like your post retweeted please mention us and use the hashtag #TriumphantTales.
Please do follow us on our other social media platforms too, if you would like to:
Feel free to share any posts you have enjoyed – sharing is caring and all that!