Welcome to week 28 of Triumphant Tales! By now all of the small people should be back to school, or started, in our case! I hope it has all gone smoothly for you all. I can hardly believe we are halfway through September already. This time next month I will be on holiday countdown!
This week we can announce the winner of our Thank You Giveaway! We had a great response to the competition, and so we thank you all so much for taking part. Obviously, there can only be one winner. We did the draw at the weekend and are really happy to announce that the winner is….. (drum roll please…..!)
Pam of Pam’s Bake And Baby Blog – huge congratulations to you Pam. We’ll be in touch very soon to arrange the delivery of your goodies!
So back to this week’s linky. This week I’m linking up my post all about my Overnight Stay (and wedding) at Warwickshire Walton Hall and Spa and my contribution to the 5 Funny Little Things About… tag. I hope you enjoy them.
For those of you that are new here, welcome along and let me introduce the linky to you.
Me and the lovely Lianne over at Mrs Mummy Harris have teamed up to host #TriumphantTales; a parenting/family and lifestyle linky where pretty much any kind of posts are welcome!
Perhaps you have reviewed something for a company you’ve been wanting to work with for a while? Did you successfully have a night without baby stirring? Perhaps your child successfully uses the potty, or even more so… have you managed a whole day without thinking of wine o’clock?
ANY SUCCESSES; BIG OR SMALL, WE WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEM!
This is where Lianne and I will each pick our favourite post from the week before. The lucky blogger will then get to take home a Featured Blogger badge and pin it on their blog!
My featured blogger this week is Amanda from Mummy 2 Twindividuals with her post 100 Life Experiences Before Starting School. I panicked a little when I read the title of this blog because I was worried that I may have let my Little Man down with his experiences prior to starting school. I breathed a sigh of relief half way through when I realised I hadn’t done too badly at all! This is a great post if you are in that last year before school and need some ideas of what to do with your kids. Thanks so much fro sharing this Amanda. Don’t forget your badge!
THIS WEEK’S LINKY!
1) The link opens on Tuesday mornings at 6 am and you have until midnight on Wednesday night to submit your posts.
2) You can link up a maximum of two posts, they can be old or new just as long as they haven’t been posted here before.
3) Include the #TriumphantTales badge on your post or in your sidebar (HTML code is below)
4) Do comment on one of each of the Host’s posts, the post before yours and one of your choice (so this will mean four comments in total – but feel free to comment on more posts if you wish). Please use the hashtag #TriumphantTales to let us know you have commented.
5) If you would like your post retweeted please mention us and use the hashtag #TriumphantTales.
7) Please do not link up other linkys. It is not part of the blogging etiquette to do this and we would appreciate if you refrain from alternative linky promotion here.
Please do follow us on our other social media platforms too, if you would like to:
Feel free to share any posts you have enjoyed – sharing is caring and all that!
LET’S LINK UP!