Wowsers! WEEK 20! How awesome is this?! Almost five months of the Triumphant Tales linky and we are so happy that you keep coming back each week! Also welcome to any new linkers that have joined us – we are super happy to have you join our little community! Within the next few weeks we will be working on a little rebrand to celebrate our 6 month milestone, so keep an eye our for some new badges around the 24 week mark. We will of course keep you updated with this!
I’m linking up a giveaway this week – for a fab little remote controlled car with a difference – Chicco Billy Big Wheels Children’s Toy Review + Giveaway! I’m also sharing my latest post in my Guest Blogger Series. This week it’s Space Saving Packing Tips For Your Next City Break by Laura from Wander With Laura. I hope you enjoy them both!
For those of you that are new here, welcome along and let me introduce the linky to you.
Me and the lovely Lianne over at Mrs Mummy Harris have teamed up to host Triumphant Tales; a parenting/family and lifestyle linky where pretty much any kind of posts are welcome!
Perhaps you have reviewed something for a company you’ve been wanting to work with for a while? Did you successfully have a night without baby stirring? Perhaps your child successfully uses the potty, or even more so… have you managed a whole day without thinking of wine o’clock?
ANY SUCCESSES; BIG OR SMALL, WE WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEM!
This is where Lianne and I will each pick our favourite post from the week before. The lucky blogger will then get to take home a Featured Blogger badge and pin it on their blog!
My featured blogger this week is Toni from This Mama Blogs. I absolutely loved her post How To Get A Grip And Take Control. We all need to take a step back from time to time and put things into perspective – this post has some great tips and food for thought!
Thanks Toni, and don’t forget to take your badge!
THIS WEEK’S LINKY!
1) The link opens on Tuesday mornings at 6 am and you have until midnight on Wednesday night to submit your posts.
2) You can link up a maximum of two posts, they can be old or new just as long as they haven’t been posted here before.
3) Include the #TriumphantTales badge on your post or in your sidebar (HTML code is below)
4) Do comment on one of each of the Host’s posts, the post before yours and one of your choice (so this will mean four comments in total – but feel free to comment on more posts if you wish). Please use the hashtag #TriumphantTales to let us know you have commented.
5) If you would like your post retweeted please mention us and use the hashtag #TriumphantTales.
7) Please do not link up other linkys. It is not part of the blogging etiquette to do this and we would appreciate if you refrain from alternative linky promotion here.
Please do follow us on our other social media platforms too, if you would like to:
Feel free to share any posts you have enjoyed – sharing is caring and all that!
*BY JOINING THIS LINKY YOU HEREBY GIVE US PERMISSION TO SEND YOU REMINDER EMAILS THE MORNING THE LINKY GOES LIVE.