Welcome to week 55 of Triumphant Tales. I hope that you all had a wonderful Easter and aren’t too full of chocolate! We have enough here to be lasting for a few weeks – that’s not so good for the diet!
We aren’t taking a break for Easter and so will be here each week of the Easter Holidays as normal – spread the word!
I am pleased to say that I have managed to catch up with all of my commenting and sharing this weekend and so this week I have TWO Featured Bloggers to announce. Scroll on down to see who I picked!
Our Birthday Giveaway Ended Last Night!
As an extra special thank you, we have decided to spoil you. Throughout the month of March, we have been running a GIVEAWAY to WIN a £50 voucher of your choice from highstreetvouchers.com. The giveaway ended at midnight last night and we will be announcing the winner in next week’s linky! Make sure you come back next week to see if you were the lucky winner!
Back To The Linky!
For those of you that are new here, welcome along and let me introduce the linky to you.
Me and the lovely Lianne over at Mrs Mummy Harris have teamed up to host #TriumphantTales; a parenting/family and lifestyle linky where pretty much any kind of posts are welcome!
Perhaps you have reviewed something for a company you’ve been wanting to work with for a while? Did you successfully have a night without baby stirring? Perhaps your child successfully uses the potty, or even more so… have you managed a whole day without thinking of wine o’clock?
ANY SUCCESSES; BIG OR SMALL, WE WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEM!
This is where Lianne and I will each pick our favourite post from the week before. The lucky blogger will then get to take home a Featured Blogger badge and pin it on their blog!
I have TWO featured bloggers this week. The first being from week 53! This award goes to Fi from Life of an Ambitious Turtle with her post Letting Go Of What I Can’t Do With My Children. Fi is a disabled parent and this post is so completely inspiring. I was gripped from beginning to end. Thanks so much to Fi for sharing it with us.
My second featured blogger is from last week – week 54. This award goes to Kayleigh from Mini-Human Resources with her post 12 Things That Being A Parent Has Made Me. It’s something that I am certain we will all relate to. I was nodding along smiling as I was reading.
Thanks so much to both of you. Don’t forget your badges!
THIS WEEK’S LINKY!
1) The link opens on Tuesday mornings at 6 am and you have until midnight on Thursday night to submit your posts.
2) You can link up a maximum of two posts, they can be old or new just as long as they haven’t been posted here before.
3) Include the #TriumphantTales badge on your post or in your sidebar (HTML code is below)
4) Do comment on one of each of the Host’s posts, the post before yours and one of your choice (so this will mean four comments in total – but feel free to comment on more posts if you wish). Please use the hashtag #TriumphantTales to let us know you have commented.
5) If you would like your post retweeted please mention us and use the hashtag #TriumphantTales.
7) Please do not link up other linkys. It is not part of the blogging etiquette to do this and we would appreciate if you refrain from alternative linky promotion here.
Please do follow us on our other social media platforms too, if you would like to:
Feel free to share any posts you have enjoyed – sharing is caring and all that!
LET’S LINK UP!