Hi everyone. Welcome to week 83 of Triumphant Tales! I hope you are all well and are still enjoying the linky. It never ceases to amaze me how quickly these weeks go by. It will soon be half term – how is that even possible?
The past few weeks we have been reminding you to stick to the rules and ensure you comment on the required posts and ensuring you use our hashtag in said comments.
We stated that if this persists then we would remove any future posts, in the hope that people would stop flouting the rules.
Unfortunately, this has not stopped certain people, therefore if you do not adhere to the rules from now on, any future posts you add will be removed. Also, remember to put the hashtag on the end of your comment so that we know you have done your bit.
We’ve started to keep track of what everyone is and isn’t doing which as you can appreciate will take up more of our time. However, we know this linky and the little community we’ve built is a brilliant one and we want to ensure the love is continued and shared with everyone.
We are sad that it has got to this stage where people are flouting the rules but there are a few people who are not playing ball and this is the only way we can see it being fair for everyone.
If you are unsure of the rules please refresh your memory below.
Have You Been Sharing Your Pictures With Us On Instagram?
We would LOVE you to start sharing your #TriumphantTales photos on Instagram. We have such a great community here in this linky that we would love to get together with you over on Instagram. I’ve been attempting to up my IG game recently, and so we would love to take a look at all of the pictures you upload throughout the week. Simply tag your images with #TriumphantTales and once a month, at the end of the month, we will pick a selection of our favourites and share them here in the linky post.
*Please note, by using the #triumphantales hashtag on Instagram, you give permission for the photos to be shared in the Triumphant Tales blog post should they be selected.
On to the linky!
For those of you that are new here, welcome along and let me introduce the linky to you.
Me and the lovely Lianne over at Mrs Mummy Harris have teamed up to host #TriumphantTales; a parenting/family and lifestyle linky where pretty much any kind of posts are welcome!
Perhaps you have reviewed something for a company you’ve been wanting to work with for a while? Did you successfully have a night without baby stirring? Perhaps your child successfully uses the potty, or even more so… have you managed a whole day without thinking of wine o’clock?
ANY SUCCESSES; BIG OR SMALL, WE WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEM!
This is where Lianne and I will each pick our favourite post from the week before. The lucky blogger will then get to take home a Featured Blogger badge and pin it on their blog!
My featured blogger this week is Yorkshire Dad Of Four with his post Experiences Before Possessions. Thank you so much for sharing, and don’t forget your badge!
1) The link opens on Tuesday mornings at 6 am and you have until midnight on Thursday night to submit your posts.
2) You can link up a maximum of two posts, they can be old or new just as long as they haven’t been posted here before.
3) Please make sure you include the #TriumphantTales badge on your post or in your sidebar (HTML code is below). Failure to do so could result in your post not getting a comment.
4) Do comment on one of each of the Host’s posts, the post before yours and one of your choice (so this will mean four comments in total – but feel free to comment on more posts if you wish). Please use the hashtag #TriumphantTales to let us know you have commented.
5) If you would like your post retweeted please mention us and use the hashtag #TriumphantTales.
7) Please do not link up other linkys. It is not part of the blogging etiquette to do this and we would appreciate if you refrain from alternative linky promotion here.
Please do follow us on our other social media platforms too, if you would like to:
Feel free to share any posts you have enjoyed – sharing is caring and all that!
Let’s Link Up!