OH MY DAYS – How HOT has it been?! I’m not going to complain. I mustn’t. We never get weather like this so I will continue to tell myself I am loving it. I am. Really I am.
I don’t remember the last time we had a Summer like this & the next time I go to say ‘it’s too hot’, I’m going to slap myself and remind myself of that. #HeatWave2018
— Jaki (@jakijellz) 2 July 2018
Anyway, welcome back to Triumphant Tales – Week 69! We are just a couple of weeks away from the summer holidays and I cannot wait to have no school runs for six whole weeks!
Have You Been Sharing Your Pictures With Us On Instagram?
I’m super excited about our new feature. We would LOVE you to start sharing your #TriumphantTales photos on Instagram. We have such a great community here in this linky that we would love to get together with you over on Instagram. I’ve been attempting to up my IG game recently, and so we would love to take a look at all of the pictures you upload throughout the week. Simply tag your images with #TriumphantTales and once a month, at the end of the month, we will pick a selection of our favourites and share them here in the linky post.
*Please note, by using the #triumphantales hashtag on Instagram, you give permission for the photos to be shared in the Triumphant Tales blog post should they be selected.
On to the linky!
For those of you that are new here, welcome along and let me introduce the linky to you.
Me and the lovely Lianne over at Mrs Mummy Harris have teamed up to host #TriumphantTales; a parenting/family and lifestyle linky where pretty much any kind of posts are welcome!
Perhaps you have reviewed something for a company you’ve been wanting to work with for a while? Did you successfully have a night without baby stirring? Perhaps your child successfully uses the potty, or even more so… have you managed a whole day without thinking of wine o’clock?
ANY SUCCESSES; BIG OR SMALL, WE WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEM!
This is where Lianne and I will each pick our favourite post from the week before. The lucky blogger will then get to take home a Featured Blogger badge and pin it on their blog!
My featured blogger this week is The Mum Conundrum with her post The A-Z of Summertime Errors – Cautionary Tales From A Hot, Cranky Mum. If you haven’t read this, then you must. It really made me chuckle!
Thank you for sharing and don’t forget your badge!
1) The link opens on Tuesday mornings at 6 am and you have until midnight on Thursday night to submit your posts.
2) You can link up a maximum of two posts, they can be old or new just as long as they haven’t been posted here before.
3) Include the #TriumphantTales badge on your post or in your sidebar (HTML code is below)
4) Do comment on one of each of the Host’s posts, the post before yours and one of your choice (so this will mean four comments in total – but feel free to comment on more posts if you wish). Please use the hashtag #TriumphantTales to let us know you have commented.
5) If you would like your post retweeted please mention us and use the hashtag #TriumphantTales.
7) Please do not link up other linkys. It is not part of the blogging etiquette to do this and we would appreciate if you refrain from alternative linky promotion here.
Please do follow us on our other social media platforms too, if you would like to:
Feel free to share any posts you have enjoyed – sharing is caring and all that!
Let’s Link Up!