Welcome to week 27 of Triumphant Tales! A huge thank you to all of you that have joined in, especially over the last couple of weeks that we have been running our giveaway.
This week I may, or may not be running the linky ship solo. Unfortunately, Lianne may be a little absent at times due to unforeseen circumstances, but she will be back when she can. She has asked me to let you know that if you haven’t received a comment on your post, she will be back to comment as soon as she has the chance. Her post for this week is still up and you can link up there if you choose, or of course to see who she picked as her featured blogger. But for the time being, it’s little old me, so bear with me! 🙂
Because of this, we will be announcing our giveaway winner in next week’s linky. So be sure to pop back then to see if you were the lucky winner of all of those fabulous goodies!
Back to this week’s linky then. This week I’m sharing with you, the latest in my Guest Blogger Series. This week we hear from Erica who blogs over at Nine To Three Thirty. She is sharing with us her Top Ten Back To School Tips. Very handy for this week. My second post is quite possibly the most heartfelt post I have ever written. They don’t come more raw and emotional than this one. For My Little Man As He Starts Big School. Yep. It’s a tough week for this Mumma in our household!
For those of you that are new here, welcome along and let me introduce the linky to you.
Me and the lovely Lianne over at Mrs Mummy Harris have teamed up to host #TriumphantTales; a parenting/family and lifestyle linky where pretty much any kind of posts are welcome!
Perhaps you have reviewed something for a company you’ve been wanting to work with for a while? Did you successfully have a night without baby stirring? Perhaps your child successfully uses the potty, or even more so… have you managed a whole day without thinking of wine o’clock?
ANY SUCCESSES; BIG OR SMALL, WE WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEM!
This is where Lianne and I will each pick our favourite post from the week before. The lucky blogger will then get to take home a Featured Blogger badge and pin it on their blog!
My featured blogger this week is What My Fridge Says with her fabulous post ‘There is a strong shadow where there is much light’. This post came to me at the perfect time as I feel the apprehension and emotions of my little boy starting school. Thank you so much for sharing! Don’t forget your badge!
THIS WEEK’S LINKY!
1) The link opens on Tuesday mornings at 6 am and you have until midnight on Wednesday night to submit your posts.
2) You can link up a maximum of two posts, they can be old or new just as long as they haven’t been posted here before.
3) Include the #TriumphantTales badge on your post or in your sidebar (HTML code is below)
4) Do comment on one of each of the Host’s posts, the post before yours and one of your choice (so this will mean four comments in total – but feel free to comment on more posts if you wish). Please use the hashtag #TriumphantTales to let us know you have commented.
5) If you would like your post retweeted please mention us and use the hashtag #TriumphantTales.
7) Please do not link up other linkys. It is not part of the blogging etiquette to do this and we would appreciate if you refrain from alternative linky promotion here.
Please do follow us on our other social media platforms too, if you would like to:
Feel free to share any posts you have enjoyed – sharing is caring and all that!