Welcome to week 26 of Triumphant Tales! Can you believe this is the last week of the Summer holidays? Where has that time gone? We’ll be spending this week making the most of our time with the Little Man before he starts school next week. I still can’t believe it’s actually happening! I’m going to move on quickly before I start getting emotional again!
Did you enter the giveaway last week? If not, don’t worry! It’s still open for another week and so I’ve popped all of the details below again for you in case you missed out.
The Big Triumphant Tales Thank You Giveaway!
We mentioned a couple of weeks ago that we wanted to thank you all for linking up each week and so we are working with some fab brands to say thank you to you! Listed below, you will see what is on offer!
- One large decorative wall decal
- One Custom Printed Water Bottle
- One Aquabeads Beginners Studio set
- One Make Your Own Chocolate House kit
- One set of Sylvanian Families Toys
- One childs Write My Name Deluxe Gift Box
- One £15 High Street Voucher of your choice!
All of this will be delivered to you in one fab parcel. For the personalised gifts, you will receive vouchers with promotional codes, so that you are free to order your own. In addition this, we are offering the chance for the winner to take part in being a co-host in an upcoming Triumphant Tales. The winner will not have to take part in the admin side of the linky (unless of course they want to!) but their post will be placed at the top and will be required to be commented on by everyone who links up, as our posts as hosts are, every week. This should generate a good bit of traffic to their site and also gain them some great publicity!
I’m sure you will agree that this is a great little selection of prizes and that there is something there for everyone. The giveaway is running for TWO WEEKS, so there is plenty of time for you to join in! We hope you enter and wish you all lots of luck!
Please note ALL PARTS OF THE GIVEAWAY are mandatory and MUST be completed for the entry to be valid. Failure to do so will result in the entrant being disqualified. These are options that are all part of the linky rules anyway, so it shouldn’t be any hassle! To be valid to join in the giveaway, you must have joined in with the Triumphant Tales linky over the last six months. We will remove any entries that do not qualify.
Please make sure you read the terms and conditions. All that is left for me to do, is wish you lots of luck!
Terms and conditions/disclaimer
This is a collaborative post. The competition starts at 12 am 22/08/2017 and ends 12 am 05/09/2017. The prizes are as listed on jakijellz.com and mrsmummyharris.co.uk. You must be over 18. The competition is via Rafflecopter and ONE winner will be chosen at random. The winner will be informed within 24 hours. The winner must respond within 24 hours of notification or a new winner will be selected. See Rafflecopter for official rules. JakiJellz & Mrs Mummy Harris are responsible for coordinating the prize to ship to the winner.
This Weeks Linky!
This week it’s review central on my blog. I’ve been very lucky to work with some fabulous brands lately! I’m linking up with a little post all about my fab new sunglasses and secondly a review of a gorgeous framed print that I was lucky enough to receive from Hello Canvas.
For those of you that are new here, welcome along and let me introduce the linky to you.
Me and the lovely Lianne over at Mrs Mummy Harris have teamed up to host #TriumphantTales; a parenting/family and lifestyle linky where pretty much any kind of posts are welcome!
Perhaps you have reviewed something for a company you’ve been wanting to work with for a while? Did you successfully have a night without baby stirring? Perhaps your child successfully uses the potty, or even more so… have you managed a whole day without thinking of wine o’clock?
ANY SUCCESSES; BIG OR SMALL, WE WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEM!
This is where Lianne and I will each pick our favourite post from the week before. The lucky blogger will then get to take home a Featured Blogger badge and pin it on their blog!
My featured blogger this week is Lisa from lisapomerantzster.com with her post The Chaos Of The Smile Theory. I love the positivity in this post in the way that encourages everyone to just give a little bit more! Thanks so much for joining in and don’t forget your badge!
THIS WEEK’S LINKY!
1) The link opens on Tuesday mornings at 6 am and you have until Midnight on Thursday night to submit your posts.
2) You can link up a maximum of two posts, they can be old or new just as long as they haven’t been posted here before.
3) Include the #TriumphantTales badge on your post or in your sidebar (HTML code is below)
4) Do comment on one of each of the Host’s posts, the post before yours and one of your choice (so this will mean four comments in total – but feel free to comment on more posts if you wish). Please use the hashtag #TriumphantTales to let us know you have commented.
5) If you would like your post retweeted please mention us and use the hashtag #TriumphantTales.
7) Please do not link up other linkys. It is not part of the blogging etiquette to do this and we would appreciate if you refrain from alternative linky promotion here.
Please do follow us on our other social media platforms too, if you would like to:
Feel free to share any posts you have enjoyed – sharing is caring and all that!