Hello everyone and welcome to WEEK 19 of the Triumphant Tales Linky! I’ve had an exciting but busy few days, of which I will tell you all about in one of this week’s posts. I have had a super busy weekend filled with birthday celebrations for family members and I’m still trying to catch up after my holiday! Hopefully this time next week I will have all caught up!
My linked up posts this week are varied. One is written from the heart and is When Your Baby Isn’t Your Baby Anymore and the other is Resorts World Birmingham – What An Experience. I really enjoyed writing both, I hope you enjoy them!.
Back to the link up. For those of you that are new here, welcome along and let me introduce the linky to you.
Me and the lovely Lianne over at Mrs Mummy Harris have teamed up to host Triumphant Tales; a parenting/family and lifestyle linky where pretty much any kind of posts are welcome!
Perhaps you have reviewed something for a company you’ve been wanting to work with for a while? Did you successfully have a night without baby stirring? Perhaps your child successfully uses the potty, or even more so… have you managed a whole day without thinking of wine o’clock?
ANY SUCCESSES; BIG OR SMALL, WE WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEM!
This is where Lianne and I will each pick our favourite post from the week before. The lucky blogger will then get to take home a Featured Blogger badge and pin it on their blog!
My Featured Blogger this week is Louise from Mummy Miller, with her post Dealing With A Toddler Who Won’t Nap. I used to have the exact same troubles with my Little Man and so totally relate to Louise’s struggles. Take a read and see if you have any words of wisdom for her.
Thanks, Louise, and don’t forget to take your badge!
THIS WEEK’S LINKY!
1) The link opens on Tuesday mornings at 6 am and you have until midnight on Wednesday night to submit your posts.
2) You can link up a maximum of two posts, they can be old or new just as long as they haven’t been posted here before.
3) Include the #TriumphantTales badge on your post or in your sidebar (HTML code is below)
4) Do comment on one of each of the Host’s posts, the post before yours and one of your choice (so this will mean four comments in total – but feel free to comment on more posts if you wish). Please use the hashtag #TriumphantTales to let us know you have commented.
5) If you would like your post retweeted please mention us and use the hashtag #TriumphantTales.
6) Please follow both Lianne and me on Twitter – @mummyharris86 & @JakiJellz
Please do follow us on our other social media platforms too, if you would like to:
Lianne: Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
Me: Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
Feel free to share any posts you have enjoyed – sharing is caring and all that!
*BY JOINING THIS LINKY YOU HEREBY GIVE US PERMISSION TO SEND YOU REMINDER EMAILS THE MORNING THE LINKY GOES LIVE.