Welcome to week 64 of Triumphant Tales! You might remember that last week I mentioned I was going away to Great Yarmouth for the weekend. Well, it turns out running a linky single-handedly and preparing for a weekend away along with working and other blogging commitments, doesn’t go very well together – but don’t panic – the linky is still here for you!
There is a chance that I may not have got around to commenting on your post last week and if that is the case I am truly sorry! I will be playing catch up though now that I’m back!
A Little Lianne Update!
I’ve been a one-man band linky host for the last few weeks because Lianne has been on maternity leave, but the good news is, LIANNE WILL BE BACK NEXT WEEK! I’m sure you have all missed her as much as I have. It will be great to have her back.
A New Instagram Feature
I’m super excited about our new feature. We would LOVE you to start sharing your #TriumphantTales photos on Instagram. We have such a great community here in this linky that we would love to get together with you over on Instagram. I’ve been attempting to up my IG game recently, and so we would love to take a look at all of the pictures you upload throughout the week. Simply tag your images with #TriumphantTales and once a month, at the end of the month, we will pick a selection of our favourites and share them here in the linky post.
*Please note, by using the #triumphantales hashtag on Instagram, you give permission for the photos to be shared in the Triumphant Tales blog post should they be selected.
On to the linky!
The first post I’m sharing this week is a guest post – 5 Ways To Give Your Confidence A Huge Boost, by Sarah from Boo Roo and Tigger Too.
My second post is a fab little giveaway you might be interested in – Win a Miraclesuit Crossover Swimsuit – this gorgeous swimming costume is worth a whopping £139.99 and it could be yours in time for your summer holiday!
For those of you that are new here, welcome along and let me introduce the linky to you.
Me and the lovely Lianne over at Mrs Mummy Harris have teamed up to host #TriumphantTales; a parenting/family and lifestyle linky where pretty much any kind of posts are welcome!
Perhaps you have reviewed something for a company you’ve been wanting to work with for a while? Did you successfully have a night without baby stirring? Perhaps your child successfully uses the potty, or even more so… have you managed a whole day without thinking of wine o’clock?
ANY SUCCESSES; BIG OR SMALL, WE WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEM!
This is where Lianne and I will each pick our favourite post from the week before. The lucky blogger will then get to take home a Featured Blogger badge and pin it on their blog!
Due to my lack of time this week there are no Featured Bloggers, but next week we will have four. Two from last week and two from this week, so please do check back to see if you have been featured!
1) The link opens on Tuesday mornings at 6 am and you have until midnight on Thursday night to submit your posts.
2) You can link up a maximum of two posts, they can be old or new just as long as they haven’t been posted here before.
3) Include the #TriumphantTales badge on your post or in your sidebar (HTML code is below)
4) Do comment on one of each of the Host’s posts, the post before yours and one of your choice (so this will mean four comments in total – but feel free to comment on more posts if you wish). Please use the hashtag #TriumphantTales to let us know you have commented.
5) If you would like your post retweeted please mention us and use the hashtag #TriumphantTales.
7) Please do not link up other linkys. It is not part of the blogging etiquette to do this and we would appreciate if you refrain from alternative linky promotion here.
Please do follow us on our other social media platforms too, if you would like to:
Feel free to share any posts you have enjoyed – sharing is caring and all that!
Let’s Link Up!