Welcome to week 60 of Triumphant Tales! I hope you all had a wonderful Bank Holiday weekend. Wasn’t the weather beautiful?! It makes it that much harder to get back to work though, doesn’t it?
In Case You Missed It!
I’m a one-man band linky host for the next few weeks because Lianne is on maternity leave! But it’s okay guys – we can do this! All the prep is in place and I’m on it! Lianne will still have a linky on her page (that girl is so organised!) and will still be contributing posts for you to read and comment on, she just won’t be commenting herself. I will do my very, very best to get around to you all with a comment and a share on Twitter. But if I’m a little late at any given time, you know why!
Just A Friendly Reminder
When you comment on every single post, you get to see who should be commenting and who isn’t. I’m sad to say that I’ve noticed quite a few blog posts without the #TriumphantTales hashtag on them. I know as much as anyone how busy we can all get and I have been guilty of forgetting in the past. But please, and I can’t stress the importance of this – please don’t link drop and run. Linky’s only work and people only keep coming back when we support each other by commenting on the posts we are supposed to. If you have forgotten, please read the rules. They are in this linky post every week, so there are no excuses. If you are running behind, just let me know, I won’t bite! 🙂 Please also make sure you are following us both on Twitter too.
Anyway, Let’s Get To It!
For those of you that are new here, welcome along and let me introduce the linky to you.
Me and the lovely Lianne over at Mrs Mummy Harris have teamed up to host #TriumphantTales; a parenting/family and lifestyle linky where pretty much any kind of posts are welcome!
Perhaps you have reviewed something for a company you’ve been wanting to work with for a while? Did you successfully have a night without baby stirring? Perhaps your child successfully uses the potty, or even more so… have you managed a whole day without thinking of wine o’clock?
ANY SUCCESSES; BIG OR SMALL, WE WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEM!
This is where Lianne and I will each pick our favourite post from the week before. The lucky blogger will then get to take home a Featured Blogger badge and pin it on their blog!
I’ve decided that whilst Lianne is taking a break from the linky, I will pick TWO Featured Bloggers – it makes sense. We would normally pick one each and so it’s only fair that you still get two chances! So without further ado…
This week’s first featured blogger is Daddy Poppins with his post “Keep your eyes open”: Police Warn Parents about ‘Danger Napping’. My second featured blogger is The Mum Conundrum with her post Overwhelm, Sleep Deprivation, Stress, & The Fear Of Not Being Enough.
Thank you both for contributing such great posts – I urge you all to go and check them out if you haven’t already. Don’t forget your badge guys!
1) The link opens on Tuesday mornings at 6 am and you have until midnight on Thursday night to submit your posts.
2) You can link up a maximum of two posts, they can be old or new just as long as they haven’t been posted here before.
3) Include the #TriumphantTales badge on your post or in your sidebar (HTML code is below)
4) Do comment on one of each of the Host’s posts, the post before yours and one of your choice (so this will mean four comments in total – but feel free to comment on more posts if you wish). Please use the hashtag #TriumphantTales to let us know you have commented.
5) If you would like your post retweeted please mention us and use the hashtag #TriumphantTales.
7) Please do not link up other linkys. It is not part of the blogging etiquette to do this and we would appreciate if you refrain from alternative linky promotion here.
Please do follow us on our other social media platforms too, if you would like to:
Feel free to share any posts you have enjoyed – sharing is caring and all that!
Let’s Link Up!