Can I get a woop woop!? Triumphant Tales is into DOUBLE FIGURES! How are we here already and where on earth is the year disappearing to? It’s really quite frightening!
Last week was another fab week in terms of posts linked up. We really had no clue how this linky would perform when there are so many other brilliant and fun linkys out there – so as always, a huge thank you to you all, we really do appreciate it.
This week I’m linking up another guest post. This one is from Chelsea Hodges and is all about makeup. And my second post is my thoughts on blogging and getting back what you put in. I hope you enjoy them.
Back to the link up. For those of you that are new here, welcome along and let me introduce the linky to you.
Me and the lovely Lianne over at Mrs Mummy Harris have teamed up to host Triumphant Tales; a parenting/family and lifestyle linky where pretty much any kind of posts are welcome!
Perhaps you have reviewed something for a company you’ve been wanting to work with for a while? Did you successfully have a night without baby stirring? Did your child successfully use the potty, or even more so… did you manage a whole day without thinking of wine o’clock?
ANY SUCCESSES; BIG OR SMALL, WE WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEM!
**Just a polite little notice. Whilst we really do understand that life gets busy – especially if you are a parent (we are Mums ourselves after all), can you please make sure that you comment on the minimum number of posts required, as per the rules? It’s no problem if you are running behind, this happens to us all, but please just drop us a little message to let us know. We don’t want to start getting all ‘linky police’ on you, but after all a linky is for this very purpose. Thank you! ?**
This is where Lianne and I will each pick our favourite post from the week before. The lucky blogger will then get to take home a Featured Blogger badge and pin it on their blog!
This week my featured blogger is Kerry from One Hull Of A Mum with her post My Boys First Blog. This post was really adorable as it was written by her little boy – and he took all of the photos! He’s such a clever little boy and I think this is a brilliant idea, I really enjoyed it. Thanks so much Kerry – don’t forget to take your badge! Pop over to Lianne’s blog to see who she picked this week.
NOW ON TO THIS WEEK’S LINKY!
1) The link opens on Tuesday mornings at 6 am and you have until midnight on Wednesday night to submit your posts.
2) Please link up a maximum of two posts, they can be old or new just as long as they haven’t been posted here before.
3) Include the #TriumphantTales badge on your post or in your sidebar (HTML code is below)
4) Please comment on one of each of the Host’s posts, the post before yours and one of your choice (so this will mean four comments in total – but feel free to comment on more posts if you wish). Please use the hashtag #TriumphantTales to let us know you have commented.
5) If you would like your post retweeted please mention us and use the hashtag #TriumphantTales.
Please do follow us on our other social media platforms too, if you would like to:
Feel free to share any posts you have enjoyed – sharing is caring and all that!