Well well well. Here we are at WEEK FOUR of the Triumphant Tales linky. So far, so good and it’s all down to you lovely bloggers who have been linking up each week. Thank you so much. Starting a linky isn’t easy and it can be a slow burner, but we are so pleased with how well it’s going so far. We would love it if you could continue to help us spread the word, it will benefit us all, after all, the more people that link up, the more likely we are to get all of our posts read and shared!
My shared posts this week are centred around Mother’s Day. I had a couple go up on my blog over the weekend and what better way than to continue on the celebration of Motherhood than by sharing them with you here. I hope all you Mums out there had a lovely day and of course, as always sparing a thought for those of you, whatever the reason, may have found the day difficult.
Right, back to the link up. For those of you that are new here, let me introduce the linky to you.
Me and the lovely Lianne over at Mrs Mummy Harris have teamed up to host Triumphant Tales; a parenting/family and lifestyle linky where pretty much any kind of posts are welcome!
Perhaps you have reviewed something for a company you’ve been wanting to work with for a while? Did you successfully have a night without baby stirring? Did your child successfully use the potty, or even more so… did you manage a whole day without thinking of wine o’clock?
Any successes; big or small, we want to hear about them!
We also now have a Featured Blogger section. This is where Lianne and I will each pick our favourite post from the week before. The lucky blogger will then get to take home a Featured Blogger badge and pin it on their blog!
I can see picking a favourite each week is going to be tough, but alas, it has to be done. This week I choose We Are All Mums by Laura at Five Little Doves. It was such an honest and emotive piece. I literally had tears streaming down my face. Please do pop over and check it out if you haven’t already and Laura – please feel free to take the badge below! To see Lianne’s favourite, head over to her blog to see who she picked!
Now on to this week’s linky.
1) The link opens on Tuesday mornings at 6am and you have until midnight on Wednesday night to submit your posts.
2) Please link up a maximum of two posts, they can be old or new just as long as they haven’t been posted here before.
3) Include the #TriumphantTales badge on your post or in your sidebar (HTML code is below)
4) Please comment on one of each of the Host’s posts, the post before yours and one of your choice (so this will mean four comments in total – but feel free to comment on more posts if you wish). Please use the hashtag #TriumphantTales to let us know you have commented.
5) If you would like your post retweeted please mention us and use the hashtag #TriumphantTales.
Please do follow us on our other social media platforms too, if you would like to:
Feel free to share any posts you have enjoyed – sharing is caring and all that!
Time to link those posts!