Quite a substantial amount of time ago, I was tagged in this cute little tag ‘5 Funny Little Things About…’ by the lovely Laura from Musings Of A Tired Mummy. I must apologise for the length of time it’s taken me to do this, but better late than never right?!
The idea of the tag is to list 5 funny little things about your child. So here we are to talk about 5 funny little things about my Little Man.
- He has recently started singing along to all kinds of songs in the car with me and I truly LOVE this. It always brings a smile to my face! It reminds me so much of myself as a child. As soon as we get in the car lately he asks for his favourite songs to go on. Or to put the ‘big speakers’ on, meaning to turn it up! I used to be just the same. I’ve a feeling he’s going to grow up as a huge fan of music just like his Mumma. I just need to make sure he keeps my taste in music and not his Dad’s!
- Even though he has only been at school one week, we have already seen so many changes in him – so far all for the better! Whilst out this weekend I have noticed how all of a sudden he comes out with “Oh my goodness!!” at the top of his voice! It’s so funny. So dramatic and usually for no good reason. It makes us chuckle and if we are out in public, it makes others smile too!
- This next one is far from ideal but I don’t think it’s a major issue! He is obsessed with the sound a ‘trump’ makes. When he’s at home and ‘feels the need’, he bends over, makes the noise and bursts out laughing! Thankfully he only does this at home and it really is one of those “I really shouldn’t laugh” moments, but how can you not when he follows it up with his infectious giggle?! It’s a boy thing that I know will pass. Excuse the pun.
- Little Man has always been a talker from a very early age. I think this is why I notice the quietness when he’s at school so much. The word ‘actually’ appears so often in his sentences it really makes me smile. “It’s actually really hot today Mummy” or “I actually don’t think I want that for dinner”. You get the drift. Bless him.
- The thing that he says and does the most that makes me so happy isn’t so much funny, but completely adorable. He frequently tells me how much he loves me. How beautiful he thinks I am and is always asking for hugs. Nothing in the world makes me happier than his love for me and me for him. I’m so very lucky.
Thank you, Laura, for tagging me, this was fun to do! This tag has been going around for quite some time now, so I’m not going to tag anyone else. Feel free to tell me some of your little one’s funny, or cute things in the comment. I’d love to read them.