Hi everyone and welcome along to week 79 of Triumphant Tales. I’m pleased to say I’ve had a marginally better week than last week, despite it being full of cold. Clearly, one week of being poorly wasn’t enough because I’ve been suffering from a horrible head cold this week. Surely that must be it now?!
Have You Been Sharing Your Pictures With Us On Instagram?
We would LOVE you to start sharing your #TriumphantTales photos on Instagram. We have such a great community here in this linky that we would love to get together with you over on Instagram. I’ve been attempting to up my IG game recently, and so we would love to take a look at all of the pictures you upload throughout the week. Simply tag your images with #TriumphantTales and once a month, at the end of the month, we will pick a selection of our favourites and share them here in the linky post.
*Please note, by using the #triumphantales hashtag on Instagram, you give permission for the photos to be shared in the Triumphant Tales blog post should they be selected.
On to the linky!
For those of you that are new here, welcome along and let me introduce the linky to you.
Me and the lovely Lianne over at Mrs Mummy Harris have teamed up to host #TriumphantTales; a parenting/family and lifestyle linky where pretty much any kind of posts are welcome!
Perhaps you have reviewed something for a company you’ve been wanting to work with for a while? Did you successfully have a night without baby stirring? Perhaps your child successfully uses the potty, or even more so… have you managed a whole day without thinking of wine o’clock?
ANY SUCCESSES; BIG OR SMALL, WE WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEM!
This is where Lianne and I will each pick our favourite post from the week before. The lucky blogger will then get to take home a Featured Blogger badge and pin it on their blog!
My featured blogger this week is Neil from One Dad’s View with his post So Long Reception, Hello Year One. It goes without saying, that I totally related to this post. It’s nice to know I wasn’t alone with all the emotions all over again! Thanks, and don’t forget your badge!
1) The link opens on Tuesday mornings at 6 am and you have until midnight on Thursday night to submit your posts.
2) You can link up a maximum of two posts, they can be old or new just as long as they haven’t been posted here before.
3) Please make sure you include the #TriumphantTales badge on your post or in your sidebar (HTML code is below). Failure to do so could result in your post not getting a comment.
4) Do comment on one of each of the Host’s posts, the post before yours and one of your choice (so this will mean four comments in total – but feel free to comment on more posts if you wish). Please use the hashtag #TriumphantTales to let us know you have commented.
5) If you would like your post retweeted please mention us and use the hashtag #TriumphantTales.
7) Please do not link up other linkys. It is not part of the blogging etiquette to do this and we would appreciate if you refrain from alternative linky promotion here.
Please do follow us on our other social media platforms too, if you would like to:
Feel free to share any posts you have enjoyed – sharing is caring and all that!
Let’s Link Up!