Hello, everybody! I am back from my week away and am really looking forward to getting back into #TriumphantTales. Even though the break was nice, and it’s always good to take time out from time to time – I did miss it! I had a wonderful holiday away with my little family and made some fantastic memories – and the weather wasn’t all bad either!
A very Happy 4th July to our American linkers today! Have a fabulous day, whatever it is that you are up to!
A HUGE thank you to the lovely Lianne, my fabulous co-host for sailing this ship solo last week! It’s a big job when there is two of us, let alone, just one! So a big hats off, well done and THANK YOU to Lianne for holding the fort whilst I enjoyed myself!
We are all back to normal this week and I have some great posts to share with you! My linked up posts this week are Isle of Wight, I Love You – a lovely little look back on my holiday last week. I am also sharing with you my latest Guest Blogger post. This week Becky from MommyandRory discusses When Did Relationships Get So Hard? I really hope you enjoy them.
Back to the link up. For those of you that are new here, welcome along and let me introduce the linky to you.
Me and the lovely Lianne over at Mrs Mummy Harris have teamed up to host Triumphant Tales; a parenting/family and lifestyle linky where pretty much any kind of posts are welcome!
Perhaps you have reviewed something for a company you’ve been wanting to work with for a while? Did you successfully have a night without baby stirring? Perhaps your child successfully uses the potty, or even more so… have you managed a whole day without thinking of wine o’clock?
ANY SUCCESSES; BIG OR SMALL, WE WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEM!
This is where Lianne and I will each pick our favourite post from the week before. The lucky blogger will then get to take home a Featured Blogger badge and pin it on their blog!
Obviously, as I wasn’t here last week, there is no Featured Blogger for me this week, but do pop over to Lianne’s blog to see who she picked and don’t forget to check back next week to see who we enjoyed reading this week!
THIS WEEK’S LINKY!
1) The link opens on Tuesday mornings at 6 am and you have until midnight on Wednesday night to submit your posts.
2) You can link up a maximum of two posts, they can be old or new just as long as they haven’t been posted here before.
3) Include the #TriumphantTales badge on your post or in your sidebar (HTML code is below)
4) Do comment on one of each of the Host’s posts, the post before yours and one of your choice (so this will mean four comments in total – but feel free to comment on more posts if you wish). Please use the hashtag #TriumphantTales to let us know you have commented.
5) If you would like your post retweeted please mention us and use the hashtag #TriumphantTales.
Please do follow us on our other social media platforms too, if you would like to:
Lianne: Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
Me: Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
Feel free to share any posts you have enjoyed – sharing is caring and all that!
*BY JOINING THIS LINKY YOU HEREBY GIVE US PERMISSION TO SEND YOU REMINDER EMAILS THE MORNING THE LINKY GOES LIVE.