Hi everyone and welcome along to week 39 of Triumphant Tales! We’re edging closer and closer to Christmas and this week I feel so much better about it having both started and finished my Christmas shopping in one evening! Go me!
For someone who hadn’t started Christmas shopping an hour ago, I’ve managed to do it all this evening. On my phone.
That’s how it’s done. 😄
— Jaki (@jakijellz) November 21, 2017
This week on the linky I am sharing the next in my Guest Blogger Series: How to Lure Your Kids Outside (and Away from Technology) by Tiny Fry and a new blogger tag, 100 Truths. I hope you enjoy them.
For those of you that are new here, welcome along and let me introduce the linky to you.
Me and the lovely Lianne over at Mrs Mummy Harris have teamed up to host #TriumphantTales; a parenting/family and lifestyle linky where pretty much any kind of posts are welcome!
Perhaps you have reviewed something for a company you’ve been wanting to work with for a while? Did you successfully have a night without baby stirring? Perhaps your child successfully uses the potty, or even more so… have you managed a whole day without thinking of wine o’clock?
ANY SUCCESSES; BIG OR SMALL, WE WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEM!
**Just a side note – please can you make sure that you are familiar with the rules laid out below. We are frequently having other linky’s shared and also more than two posts. Whilst we love that you want to share your posts with us, please make sure you only share the type and amount of content that we allow. Thank you.**
This is where Lianne and I will each pick our favourite post from the week before. The lucky blogger will then get to take home a Featured Blogger badge and pin it on their blog!
My featured blogger this week is Neil of One Dads View with his post, My Daughters, first half term at school – a review. I really enjoyed this as it’s always nice to see how other kids Little Man’s age are getting on. It’s reassuring to know his behaviour is perfectly normal. Thank you, Neil, and don’t forget your badge!
THIS WEEK’S LINKY!
1) The link opens on Tuesday mornings at 6 am and you have until midnight on Thursday night to submit your posts.
2) You can link up a maximum of two posts, they can be old or new just as long as they haven’t been posted here before.
3) Include the #TriumphantTales badge on your post or in your sidebar (HTML code is below)
4) Do comment on one of each of the Host’s posts, the post before yours and one of your choice (so this will mean four comments in total – but feel free to comment on more posts if you wish). Please use the hashtag #TriumphantTales to let us know you have commented.
5) If you would like your post retweeted please mention us and use the hashtag #TriumphantTales.
7) Please do not link up other linkys. It is not part of the blogging etiquette to do this and we would appreciate if you refrain from alternative linky promotion here.
Please do follow us on our other social media platforms too, if you would like to:
Feel free to share any posts you have enjoyed – sharing is caring and all that!