Wow. We have been here an entire year! Triumphant Tales is ONE YEAR OLD this week!
We had no idea how this would go when we started it a year ago and it’s safe to say that it’s been a huge success. From the outset, we had a lot of people join us and now we get an average of 50 posts a week linked up which is amazing. The success, of course, isn’t just down to us coming back each week, because we wouldn’t bother doing that if you didn’t come and share your posts with us on a weekly basis. So for that, we thank you!
Our Birthday Giveaway!
As an extra special thank you, we have decided to spoil you. Over the next month, we will be running a GIVEAWAY to WIN a £50 voucher of your choice from highstreetvouchers.com. Anyone who has ever joined in with the Triumphant Tales giveaway can enter, and it starts, this week!
Please note ALL PARTS OF THE GIVEAWAY are mandatory and MUST be completed for the entry to be valid. Failure to do so will result in the entrant being disqualified. These are options that are all part of the linky rules anyway, so it shouldn’t be any hassle! To be valid to join in the giveaway, you must have joined in with the Triumphant Tales linky over the last twelve months. We will remove any entries that do not qualify.
Please make sure you read the terms and conditions. All that is left for me to do, is wish you lots of luck!
Terms and conditions/disclaimer
The competition starts at 12 am 06/03/2018 and ends 12 am 03/04/2018. The prize is one high street voucher of your choice to the value of £50. You must be over 18. The competition is via Rafflecopter and ONE winner will be chosen at random. The winner will be informed within 48 hours. The winner must respond within 48 hours of notification or a new winner will be selected. See Rafflecopter for official rules. JakiJellz & Mrs Mummy Harris are responsible for coordinating the prize to ship to the winner.
Back To The Linky!
This week I’m sharing The Childhood Tag that Lianne tagged me in last week and also my post More Than ‘Just A Mum’. I was a little nervous about this one when I hit publish, but I think it has an important message. I hope you enjoy them.
For those of you that are new here, welcome along and let me introduce the linky to you.
Me and the lovely Lianne over at Mrs Mummy Harris have teamed up to host #TriumphantTales; a parenting/family and lifestyle linky where pretty much any kind of posts are welcome!
Perhaps you have reviewed something for a company you’ve been wanting to work with for a while? Did you successfully have a night without baby stirring? Perhaps your child successfully uses the potty, or even more so… have you managed a whole day without thinking of wine o’clock?
ANY SUCCESSES; BIG OR SMALL, WE WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEM!
This is where Lianne and I will each pick our favourite post from the week before. The lucky blogger will then get to take home a Featured Blogger badge and pin it on their blog!
My featured blogger this week is Kate from Kate On Thin Ice with her post A Love Story. I’m an old romantic at heart and this look back in time at her parent’s wonderful relationship gave me goosebumps. Thanks so much for sharing Kate, it was a pleasure to read.
THIS WEEK’S LINKY!
1) The link opens on Tuesday mornings at 6 am and you have until midnight on Thursday night to submit your posts.
2) You can link up a maximum of two posts, they can be old or new just as long as they haven’t been posted here before.
3) Include the #TriumphantTales badge on your post or in your sidebar (HTML code is below)
4) Do comment on one of each of the Host’s posts, the post before yours and one of your choice (so this will mean four comments in total – but feel free to comment on more posts if you wish). Please use the hashtag #TriumphantTales to let us know you have commented.
5) If you would like your post retweeted please mention us and use the hashtag #TriumphantTales.
7) Please do not link up other linkys. It is not part of the blogging etiquette to do this and we would appreciate if you refrain from alternative linky promotion here.
Please do follow us on our other social media platforms too, if you would like to:
Feel free to share any posts you have enjoyed – sharing is caring and all that!
LET’S LINK UP!