Welcome back to the Triumphant Tales linky. WEEK 6! We are doing so well so far and it’s all down to you lovely bloggers who have been linking up each week. Thank you so much. Starting a linky isn’t easy and it can be a slow burner, but we are so pleased with how well it’s going so far. We would love it if you could continue to help us spread the word, it will benefit us all, after all, the more people that link up, the more likely we are to get all of our posts read and shared!
My shared posts this week are my Bloggers Recognition Award post and Men’s Fashion: Taking My Husband Out Of His Comfort Zone. A varied pair there. I hope you enjoy them!
Right, back to the link up. For those of you that are new here, let me introduce the linky to you.
Me and the lovely Lianne over at Mrs Mummy Harris have teamed up to host Triumphant Tales; a parenting/family and lifestyle linky where pretty much any kind of posts are welcome!
Perhaps you have reviewed something for a company you’ve been wanting to work with for a while? Did you successfully have a night without baby stirring? Did your child successfully use the potty, or even more so… did you manage a whole day without thinking of wine o’clock?
ANY SUCCESSES; BIG OR SMALL, WE WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEM!
**Just a polite little notice. Whilst we really do understand that life gets busy – especially if you are a parent (we are Mums ourselves after all), can you please make sure that you comment on the minimum number of posts required, as per the rules? It’s no problem if you are running behind, this happens to us all, but please just drop us a little message to let us know. We don’t want to start getting all ‘linky police’ on you, but after all a linky is for this very purpose. Thank you! ?**
This is where Lianne and I will each pick our favourite post from the week before. The lucky blogger will then get to take home a Featured Blogger badge and pin it on their blog!
Picking a favourite each week is never easy, but alas, it has to be done. This week I chose How to Abandon Your Child and not Feel Guilty! by Becky over at MommyandRory. This post took me straight back to when my maternity leave came to an end, and it’s safe to say that whilst it’s certainly easier now a few years have passed, the guilt never really goes away! I really enjoyed this post! So Becky, thank you for sharing – please feel free to take the badge below! To see Lianne’s favourite, head over to her blog to see who she picked!
NOW ON TO THIS WEEK’S LINKY.
1) The link opens on Tuesday mornings at 6 am and you have until midnight on Wednesday night to submit your posts.
2) Please link up a maximum of two posts, they can be old or new just as long as they haven’t been posted here before.
3) Include the #TriumphantTales badge on your post or in your sidebar (HTML code is below)
4) Please comment on one of each of the Host’s posts, the post before yours and one of your choice (so this will mean four comments in total – but feel free to comment on more posts if you wish). Please use the hashtag #TriumphantTales to let us know you have commented.
5) If you would like your post retweeted please mention us and use the hashtag #TriumphantTales.
Please do follow us on our other social media platforms too, if you would like to:
Feel free to share any posts you have enjoyed – sharing is caring and all that!