Welcome to week 56 of Triumphant Tales. Thank you for coming back again this week, it’s always great to see you back here sharing your wonderful posts.
We are still midway through the Easter Holidays here and I am beginning to forget my name as all I am hearing at the moment is ‘Mummy, Mummy, Mummy!’ Kids, eh?!
Our Birthday Giveaway Ended Last Week!
As you may remember, last month we ran a giveaway to celebrate Triumphant Tales being one year old. The prize is a £50 voucher of your choice from highstreetvouchers.com. The giveaway ended last week and we can finally reveal the winner.
Congratulations Kelly who blogs over at Daydreams Of A Mum! You are the winner of the £50 voucher of your choice from highstreetvouchers.com. I will be in touch with you via email over the next few days to arrange delivery. Congratulations again and thank you for entering and of course linking up your posts with us!
Back To The Linky!
Last week I got to go to the press launch of Wicked The Musical in my local city of Birmingham. It was a fab night so I am sharing with you my review of the performance. My second post is all about Makeup for Mums. I hope you enjoy them.
For those of you that are new here, welcome along and let me introduce the linky to you.
Me and the lovely Lianne over at Mrs Mummy Harris have teamed up to host #TriumphantTales; a parenting/family and lifestyle linky where pretty much any kind of posts are welcome!
Perhaps you have reviewed something for a company you’ve been wanting to work with for a while? Did you successfully have a night without baby stirring? Perhaps your child successfully uses the potty, or even more so… have you managed a whole day without thinking of wine o’clock?
ANY SUCCESSES; BIG OR SMALL, WE WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEM!
This is where Lianne and I will each pick our favourite post from the week before. The lucky blogger will then get to take home a Featured Blogger badge and pin it on their blog!
This week’s Featured Blogger is a bit of a double whammy. The post was linked up by Jo from Pickle & Poppet but it’s actually a guest post from Pam who blogs at Pam’s Bake & Baby Blog. The post is from Jo’s Share Your Story series and is all about how Pam has embraced life as a working Mum and how it’s okay to admit that she’s enjoying it. Thanks go to both of you. I think you actually both deserve the badge this week!
THIS WEEK’S LINKY!
1) The link opens on Tuesday mornings at 6 am and you have until midnight on Thursday night to submit your posts.
2) You can link up a maximum of two posts, they can be old or new just as long as they haven’t been posted here before.
3) Include the #TriumphantTales badge on your post or in your sidebar (HTML code is below)
4) Do comment on one of each of the Host’s posts, the post before yours and one of your choice (so this will mean four comments in total – but feel free to comment on more posts if you wish). Please use the hashtag #TriumphantTales to let us know you have commented.
5) If you would like your post retweeted please mention us and use the hashtag #TriumphantTales.
7) Please do not link up other linkys. It is not part of the blogging etiquette to do this and we would appreciate if you refrain from alternative linky promotion here.
Please do follow us on our other social media platforms too, if you would like to:
Feel free to share any posts you have enjoyed – sharing is caring and all that!
LET’S LINK UP!