Welcome to week 45 of Triumphant Tales! I hope you have all had a fabulous week. Lots of you linked up last week, which is brilliant. It really feels like we’re back into the linky swing of things now.
This week I’m linking up Fun And Unique Greetings Cards (Featuring Love Layla Designs), a brand I’m super chuffed to be involved with this year. My second post is My Experience Of Sleep Paralysis. It is quite simply, all about my recent experiences of sleep paralysis, which were not pleasant at all.
For those of you that are new here, welcome along and let me introduce the linky to you.
Me and the lovely Lianne over at Mrs Mummy Harris have teamed up to host #TriumphantTales; a parenting/family and lifestyle linky where pretty much any kind of posts are welcome!
Perhaps you have reviewed something for a company you’ve been wanting to work with for a while? Did you successfully have a night without baby stirring? Perhaps your child successfully uses the potty, or even more so… have you managed a whole day without thinking of wine o’clock?
ANY SUCCESSES; BIG OR SMALL, WE WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEM!
Just a small side note. I know we are all so busy, but whilst I have been commenting recently, I have noticed a few posts without any #TriumphantTales comments on. Please do make sure that you are commenting on the post before yours and also that you use the hashtag. If you are struggling with time, just let us know. It’s only fair that we all play by the rules. Thanking you!
This is where Lianne and I will each pick our favourite post from the week before. The lucky blogger will then get to take home a Featured Blogger badge and pin it on their blog!
My featured blogger this week is Jo from Pickle And Poppet with her post Picking A School; Why I Feel So Nervous. This post gave me all of the feels and took me straight back in time twelve months when I was feeling exactly the same! Sending Jo lots of hugs and positive thoughts. It gets easier, I promise! (Don’t forget your badge!)
THIS WEEK’S LINKY!
1) The link opens on Tuesday mornings at 6 am and you have until midnight on Thursday night to submit your posts.
2) You can link up a maximum of two posts, they can be old or new just as long as they haven’t been posted here before.
3) Include the #TriumphantTales badge on your post or in your sidebar (HTML code is below)
4) Do comment on one of each of the Host’s posts, the post before yours and one of your choice (so this will mean four comments in total – but feel free to comment on more posts if you wish). Please use the hashtag #TriumphantTales to let us know you have commented.
5) If you would like your post retweeted please mention us and use the hashtag #TriumphantTales.
7) Please do not link up other linkys. It is not part of the blogging etiquette to do this and we would appreciate if you refrain from alternative linky promotion here.
Please do follow us on our other social media platforms too, if you would like to:
Feel free to share any posts you have enjoyed – sharing is caring and all that!
IT’S LINKY TIME!