Welcome to week 33 of Triumphant Tales! This is my last Triumphant Tales for a couple of weeks as on Friday I am off on my holibobs! We are jetting off to Portugal for the Half Term holiday and we can’t wait to soak up some sun!
Lovely Lianne will still be running the linky whilst I am away. She will have a guest post to help her out, so keep an eye out for that next week. You will still receive your weekly reminder email from me that will have all of the details – so be sure to open it up for all the details!
This week I’m linking up my latest guest blog. This week we hear from Janet who blogs at Falcondale Life. Janet is discussing the best way to get a musical instrument for your child. My second post is a review of Zippos’s Circus. A great trip out that we enjoyed over the weekend.
For those of you that are new here, welcome along and let me introduce the linky to you.
Me and the lovely Lianne over at Mrs Mummy Harris have teamed up to host #TriumphantTales; a parenting/family and lifestyle linky where pretty much any kind of posts are welcome!
Perhaps you have reviewed something for a company you’ve been wanting to work with for a while? Did you successfully have a night without baby stirring? Perhaps your child successfully uses the potty, or even more so… have you managed a whole day without thinking of wine o’clock?
ANY SUCCESSES; BIG OR SMALL, WE WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEM!
This is where Lianne and I will each pick our favourite post from the week before. The lucky blogger will then get to take home a Featured Blogger badge and pin it on their blog!
My featured blogger this week is Pen from The Single Swan with her post Communicating With An Ex As A Co-Parent. You can take me out of my day job but you can’t take the day job out of me, so it seems. Some of you may know that I work for a Family Law Firm, so posts like these stand out for me as they are something I look out for to share on the company social media sites. I was happy to share this post for Pen as it speaks volumes and I think it will help a lot of parents going through a hard time. Thank you, Pen, don’t forget your badge!
THIS WEEK’S LINKY!
1) The link opens on Tuesday mornings at 6 am and you have until midnight on Thursday night to submit your posts.
2) You can link up a maximum of two posts, they can be old or new just as long as they haven’t been posted here before.
3) Include the #TriumphantTales badge on your post or in your sidebar (HTML code is below)
4) Do comment on one of each of the Host’s posts, the post before yours and one of your choice (so this will mean four comments in total – but feel free to comment on more posts if you wish). Please use the hashtag #TriumphantTales to let us know you have commented.
5) If you would like your post retweeted please mention us and use the hashtag #TriumphantTales.
7) Please do not link up other linkys. It is not part of the blogging etiquette to do this and we would appreciate if you refrain from alternative linky promotion here.
Please do follow us on our other social media platforms too, if you would like to:
Feel free to share any posts you have enjoyed – sharing is caring and all that!
LET’S GET LINKING!