Just shy of a month ago, the wonderful Becky over at MommyandRory warmed the cockles of my heart by nominating me in her newly created tag – The Bloody Brilliant Bloggers Tag! I was so touched as it felt so nice to know that there are people out there who genuinely like my blog and the words that are on it!
First of all, I need to apologise that it’s taken me so long to write my post and secondly, a HUGE thank you to Becky for picking me. The feeling is mutual my lovely. You and your blog are fabulous!
The Bloody Brilliant Bloggers Tag – Run by Becky and Kimberly the tag is all about showing recognition to the amazing blogs the internet has to offer. Giving their owners a virtual slap on the back and celebrating some flippin’ fantastic posts.
So without further ado, it’s on to the rules!
- Write a post to proudly show your a bloody brilliant blogger.
- Include the introduction (copy and paste as below) in your post, along with this set of rules and don’t forget to thank the blogger who nominated you:
The Bloody Brilliant Blogger Tag – Run by Becky and Kimberly the tag is all about showing recognition to the amazing blogs the internet has to offer. Giving their owners a virtual slap on the back and celebrating some flippin’ fantastic posts.
- Nominate three bloggers who you think are bloody brilliant and tell us a bit about why!
- Don’t forget to stick our bloody brilliant bloggers badge somewhere on your post – grab the code here!
- Please share your post on Twitter tagging your bloody brilliant nominees along with myself (@mommyandrory1) and Kimberly (@oddhogg) – make sure to tag us to be in with a chance of winning the Bloody Brilliant Bloggers crown.
- My first nomination goes to Lianne at Mrs Mummy Harris. Blogging can be a funny old game and it never ceases to amaze me how lovely people are. At the start of the year both Lianne and I, somehow (I can’t remember how now!) discovered that we both wanted to host a linky. After a few weeks talking about it and emails going back and forth, we had done it. Some of you may well be regular linkers and will know all about it and some of you may not have heard about it at all! We launched the Triumphant Tales linky at the start of March and just three months later we can definitely call it a success. I can honestly say, Lianne is the perfect person to run the linky with. She’s thorough, conscientious, consistent and totally, utterly dedicated and committed. We are now at the stage where a random text message half way through the day or week is not unusual – in fact, they are regular! I have gained a lovely friend in Lianne and I know she is destined for great things with her blog. She has all the qualities a successful blogger needs and her posts are always fab! Thank you, Lianne. You’re a star! xx
- My second nomination goes to @MumMalarkey at Pass The Wine Please. The quality of writing of this blog is just brilliant. I know @MumMalarkey is a relatively new blogger but when reading her posts, you wouldn’t know it! They are so witty and funny and at the same time, a real life account of what it’s like being a Mum. If you haven’t checked out her blog before now, you simply must, I just love reading every new post. I can see this blog going from strength to strength and can’t wait to say ‘I told you so!’
- My third and final nomination goes to Prabs from Absolutely Prabulous. Prabs’ blog was one of the first that I came across when I was new to blogging and is one I have consistently returned to over the years. She has such a way with words, one minute I can be laughing and the next I have tears. And such a unique writing style. Prabs has been blogging for years and is a dab hand at this by now and her experience shows in her blog and her posts. The quality is second to none and I don’t think she has written one post that I haven’t loved. On top of all of that, she is a bloody lovely person who is always on hand to help out if she can. I am still, however, extremely jealous that she lives in beautiful Malta!
So there we have it. My top three Bloody Brilliant Bloggers. There are many, many more out there and it was hard to narrow it down! Thank you to you all for entertaining me and being so lovely. You deserve the title of Bloody Brilliant Blogger!
I regularly link up to these lovely linkys.