Ooh another tag post. I can’t get enough of these lately. Once again a big thank you to the lovely Laura at Wafflemama for tagging me in Hopes And Wishes For 2017.
- I would love to lose a little bit of weight. I say this every year and every year I lose a little then gain a little and the pattern continues. It would be nice to get it off and keep it off. If only chips ceased to exist! Actually no, that’s just ridiculous…
- To continue to stay organised around the house – it’s still going well. Long may it continue.
- To try and find more time for myself. Away from the blog and the housework. Time for music and books. Proper downtime.
- I want to achieve the best results possible in my new role at work managing social media. It’s a dream role that I’m so chuffed to have. I want to really do well.
- I hope to try and be less stressed. I stress easy and worry about little things for no reason. Things that are out of my control. I’m certainly better than I used to be, hopefully this will continue in the right direction.
- I hope that I can stop being late everywhere. This would be a big achievement!
- Ideally I want my page views to increase and my stats to continue to rise. I know it is something that we as bloggers shouldn’t obsess over but we all do (go on, admit it!). I’m not going to put a figure on it as I don’t want to end up disappointed but a steady rise would be nice.
- I want to increase my social media following. It’s gone crazy over the last year and in the last nine months I have seen an increase in over 2000 Twitter followers alone. I just want it to keep going!
- To up my Instagram game. I’ve recently decided to post all my pictures in black and white. I take a much better picture in black and white and I think it’s working. I’m getting much more interaction. But I need to spend more time on it too. I just need to find the time!
- I hope my new Guest Blogger Series goes great guns. I’ve had a great response so far so I’m keeping everything crossed!
- I would love to get involved in a linky. I’m co-hosting one in a few months time and if I like it, it’s something I may consider doing on my own. But that’s a big job and I need to make sure I have the time to commit to it. However I would definitely consider partnering up with someone else should the opportunity arise.
- I am working hard on increasing my DA and really want it to pay off. Fingers crossed!
- I am hoping Little Man continues to blossom into the clever little individual he is. He’s grown so much in the last year and his intelligence never ceases to amaze me.
- I hope that also his behaviour settles down a bit. He can be quite a character at times and loves to give his Dad and I some cheek. I know it’s an age thing and he will likely grow out of it (I hope!) but at the moment he can be quite testing!
- I hope that Little Man does amazing when he starts school in September. I hope he copes with it better than I will. We better leave it there. I can’t think about it too much!!
- I hope that my husband achieves the goals he has set himself at the gym. He’s been working super hard lately and it’s great to see him getting so much enjoyment out of it.
- I hope that we have as many fabulous days out as we can as a family and make lots of memories. We have a holiday to the Isle Of Wight to look forward to in June so I am already excited about that.
- I’m on a mission this year to save as much money as possible, just so that we can have it there for a rainy day. So we can not panic if the car needs repairing, or if an unexpected bill comes in and so I can be ready for Christmas when it arrives. (I know, I know it’s only just been and gone but I told you I was trying to be organised!!)
- I hope that my Little Man doesn’t take up sleep walking like he has just done as I’m sat writing this post! I did it when I was his age and apparently it’s hereditary! Not good!
- I wish for all of my family to stay in good health. This is my biggest wish of all.
Hopes And Wishes
I hope that the world becomes a better place for us to bring our kids up in – because let’s face it, it’s not very nice at the moment! I hope there are far less celebrity deaths this year, last year I almost became too frightened to look at the news. I hope that Donald Trump has his comeuppance, what an awful man he is. I hope Teresa May doesn’t screw up this country anymore than it already is and I hope that I don’t ever get too interested in politics because clearly that won’t help with my ‘less stress’ wish that I have already mentioned!!
On a more serious note, I just wish to be happy and content. I think that’s all any of us want. If things stay just as they are, then that’s not so bad. We’re doing pretty damn good.
I tag any of you that would like to give this a go, if you haven’t already and if you want to leave me some comments with your wishes, I’d love to read them.
I regularly link up to these lovely linkys.