Raver Tots is a series of family-friendly raves that give kids and parents the chance to let loose in a fun, safe and unique environment. The events combine glow sticks, UV face painting, bubbles, balloons, confetti, giant parachutes, ball ponds, and more, with dance anthems spun by some of the UK’s best DJs, like Artful Dodger, Brandon Block, and Slipmatt.
There is a special NYE event in Manchester at 2 pm on 31st December, and loads of events throughout the country leading up to it, including Halloween: http://www.ravertots.co.uk/page/events-tickets
A safe and inclusive atmosphere
The dancefloors are huge, and while the parties are big, the music is always kept at safe levels for little ears. Every event is always fully risk assessed by a NEBOSH Healthy and Safety professional.
Raver Tots also has an ongoing commitment to raising awareness for ADHD and autism and regular donations are made to an array of charities that support children affected by these conditions. Mike is hoping to provide a way for kids with ADHD to work off some energy in a fun-filled and safe environment: to take the ‘peace, love, unity, and respect’ ethos of the rave scene, and translate it into positive attitudes towards mental health for children and grown-ups alike.
I have teamed up with the lovely people at Raver Tots to give my lucky readers the chance to win a family ticket to a Raver Tots event of their choice.
To WIN this wonderful prize, just enter the Rafflecopter giveaway below.
Please note the FIRST THREE of the entries are mandatory (and give you five entries each!) and MUST be completed for the entry to be valid. Failure to do so will result in the entrant being disqualified. The remaining three are optional but give you an extra five entries each (and one you can do each day) – so worth doing in my opinion!
Terms and conditions/disclaimer
Raver Tots Terms and conditions
- A family ticket gives entry for four people – strictly no adults admitted without a child (maximum of 3 adults to 1 child).
- Please note parents remain responsible for children at all times. Children must remain under supervision and we kindly request no running.
- Tickets are non-refundable and not to be resold.
- Buggies should be kept in buggy park areas and not taken onto the dance floor as this is a tripping hazard. Buggies parked at own risk.
- For non-walking babies, baby slings or carriers are advisable.
- Bring ear defenders if you wish.
- By attending you give permission for Raver Tots to take photos and videos of the event for the use of press. If you see a photo you wish to have these taken down please contact us via our Facebook page.
You can follow Raver Tots on their social channels below!
Check out my other giveaways here