Summer is over and as we look outside to darker nights and darker mornings it can sometimes leave us feeling a little deflated. There’s no more sunny evening walks to look forward to or trips to the park with the kids after dinner. There is however, a reason to look forward to the arrival of Autumn. It’s the time of year we can look forward to getting cosy and snuggly, both outside with scarves and boots and inside with our home interior and soft furnishings.
In this post in particular I’m looking at ideas of how to make the bedroom a cosy and reclusive place to go when the nights get dark and cold.
- Logan Eyelet Thermal Blackout Curtains in silver | Yorkshire Linen Company Blackout curtains will assist with a quiet and calm bedroom giving extra darkness when it’s needed. Not only do they keep out the light but they will keep out any drafts and noise resulting in an extra cosy feel this Autumn. Blackout curtain linings are also a must have for a calm bedroom on Yorkshire Linen web store.
- Glamour Flock Lace Eyelet Curtains | Yorkshire Linen Company In beautiful mocha matte satin, these stunning curtains will give your bedroom a luxurious and elegant feel, making it the perfect place to unwind of an evening. There is also a matching duvet cover, bedspread and boudoir cushion available to complete the look.
- Autumn Night Scented Candle | Yankee Candle With it’s ‘brisk earthiness and dreamy interludes of lavender and woodland notes’, the smell of Autumn will most certainly fill your room as you relax.
- Navy/White Stripe Nightshirt | Next Not quite cold enough to bundle yourself into pyjamas but warm enough to take off the chill as those cooler nights creep in. This gorgeous nightshirt will do the job just nicely.
- Warwick Jacquard Silver Duvet Cover Set | Yorkshire Linen Company In keeping with the silver theme, this classic design would be perfect in either a traditional or modern setting. Matching bedspread and cushions are also available.
- Husky Faux Fur Throw and Cushion | Very For those chillier Autumn nights, curl up with a good book whilst surrounded by the extreme softness of these stunning faux fur cushions and throws. Perfect.
- Premier Touch of Down Duvet | Yorkshire Linen Company Perfect for allergy sufferers who prefer the feel of a feather duvet. Anti-allergy hollowfibre is perfect for everyone. Easily machine washable too.
- LED ‘LOVE’ Lit Sign | John Lewis Finally, add the perfect dim lit glow to your Autumnal room setting with this striking table lamp. Paired with the glow from your candle, you will have the perfect setting for the cosiest of evenings.
*Post written in collaboration.
I regularly link up my posts (including this one) to some fabulous linkys. You can find their buttons in the sidebar of this blog.