I’ve seen a few blog posts recently where fellow bloggers interview their children. I tried it a while back but he must have been a little bit young, as the answers were just a shrug or he was more interested in the Fireman Sam rescue centre toy in the toy box (other toys are available).
Last week I decided to give it a go and I’m so pleased I did. His answers were both insightful and heart warming. The things that kids say…!
1. What do you like to draw? Smiley faces
2. What makes you happy? When you’re here
3. What makes you sad? When you and Daddy aren’t here
4. What makes you laugh? Telling a joke
5. How old are you? Three
6. How old is Mummy? Four
7. How old is Daddy? Twenty One
8. What is your favorite thing to do? Play with my cars
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? A builder
10. What are you really good at? Drawing
11. What is your favorite food? Pudding yogurts (also known as Milky Bar desserts which he was eating at the time!)
12. What is your favorite song? Balamory
13. What do you want for your birthday next year? Lego
14. What does Daddy do for work? I don’t know
15. What does Mummy do for work? Work on your computer
16. What is your favourite cartoon character? Lightening McQueen
17. Where do you live? Here
18. Where is your favorite place to go? The park
19. What is the best part about swimming? Playing
20. What is your favorite toy? Lego
21. What is your favorite thing about bathtime? Splashing around
22. What are your favorite books? Hide & Seek books
23. What is something Mummy always says to you? Do you want any sauce?
24. What is something Daddy always says to you? Silly things
25. What is love? Loving you
What an utterly heart melting way to end the ‘interview’.
Feel free to copy the questions and interview your little one – please do send me a link, I’d love to read them!
Linked up to the following fabulous linkys: