Welcome to week 42 of Triumphant Tales! We are spoiling you this week, as every other linky seemed to have closed for Christmas last week. But fear not, we are here this week for you to share those pre-Christmas posts! This will be our last of the year, however, and we will return on the 9th January 2018!
This weekend was crazy busy for us. Our Little Man turned FIVE and it’s been all about celebrations, presents and parties. So my first post is all for him with My Little Man Is Turning Five. My second post is all about my cosy new living room and how I’ve got it just how I wanted to in time for Christmas.
For those of you that are new here, welcome along and let me introduce the linky to you.
Me and the lovely Lianne over at Mrs Mummy Harris have teamed up to host #TriumphantTales; a parenting/family and lifestyle linky where pretty much any kind of posts are welcome!
Perhaps you have reviewed something for a company you’ve been wanting to work with for a while? Did you successfully have a night without baby stirring? Perhaps your child successfully uses the potty, or even more so… have you managed a whole day without thinking of wine o’clock?
ANY SUCCESSES; BIG OR SMALL, WE WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEM!
This is where Lianne and I will each pick our favourite post from the week before. The lucky blogger will then get to take home a Featured Blogger badge and pin it on their blog!
My featured blogger this week is E L Feelgood’s Vintage with Five Greatest Gifts Parents Can Give To Their Children This Christmas For Free. I love this post. Don’t forget your badge!
THIS WEEK’S LINKY!
1) The link opens on Tuesday mornings at 6 am and you have until midnight on Thursday night to submit your posts.
2) You can link up a maximum of two posts, they can be old or new just as long as they haven’t been posted here before.
3) Include the #TriumphantTales badge on your post or in your sidebar (HTML code is below)
4) Do comment on one of each of the Host’s posts, the post before yours and one of your choice (so this will mean four comments in total – but feel free to comment on more posts if you wish). Please use the hashtag #TriumphantTales to let us know you have commented.
5) If you would like your post retweeted please mention us and use the hashtag #TriumphantTales.
7) Please do not link up other linkys. It is not part of the blogging etiquette to do this and we would appreciate if you refrain from alternative linky promotion here.
Please do follow us on our other social media platforms too, if you would like to:
Feel free to share any posts you have enjoyed – sharing is caring and all that!
HAPPY CHRISTMAS LINKING!