How do you like the look of this stunning silver ‘My Mummy and Me’ necklace? If you like the look of it, it could be yours in this fabulous little giveaway, brought to you by Born Gifted.
Item description taken from the Born Gifted website
The Silver My Mummy and Me Jigsaw Necklaces Set by Tales from the Earth is worth £59.99 and consists of two pieces of the same silver jigsaw which, when combined, create one heart. Each necklace in the set comes with its own chain and is separately packaged in a satin pouch with its own sentimental quote card. The set is presented in a Tales From The Earth presentation gift box.
Tales from the Earth products come with an inspirational quote card, the text associated with this item is “Mums and their little girls remain connected over a lifetime through love – a bond that can survive the greatest of tempests. Wear your sterling silver jigsaws as a reminder of that bond. Fitting the heart together will always make you feel like you’re giving – and receiving – a hug.”
- Silver My Mummy and Me Jigsaw Necklaces Set by Tales from the Earth.
- Made from sterling silver.
- Each of the 2 jigsaw pieces are attached to a fine link sterling silver chain.
- Chain lengths approx. 40cm (16″) & 45cm (18″).
- Heart shape becomes apparent when the two pieces are put together.
- Separately packaged in their own satin pouch with quote card.
- The set is presented in a Tales From The Earth presentation gift box.
- Product size approx. 1.5cm x 1.5cm.
- Product pouch size approx. 7cm.
- Product packaged weight approx. 17g.
- Manufacturer’s code: JIGNECK.
Demonstrating the bond between a Mother and her daughter, the implication being they are truly ‘as one’ when together. This beautiful set of necklaces make a truly wonderful Christmas or birthday gift for a much loved Mum or daughter and an equally super Mother’s Day present for an adored Mummy.
To WIN this wonderful prize, just enter the Rafflecopter giveaway below.
Please note the FIRST THREE of the entries are mandatory (and give you five entries each!) and MUST be completed for the entry to be valid. Failure to do so will result in the entrant being disqualified. The remaining three are optional but give you an extra five entries each (and one you can do each day) – so worth doing in my opinion!
Terms and conditions/disclaimer
Check out my other giveaways here