Christmas has officially landed here on the blog. It’s December the 1st and I finally feel like I can’t start to get Christmassy! Have you done your Christmas shopping yet? Well done if you have, if not, don’t panic. There is loads of time. I’m here to help if you’re struggling.
Below is a wonderful selection of ideas for children’s presents this Christmas, for a wide range of budgets. I have been really lucky to have been sent these things to share with you here. I hope you find something that inspires you.
- *Jimu Astrobot Kit – Interactive Intelligent Robotic Building Block System – This incredible robotic building system is a robot and building bricks all in one. Designed to allow your child to build, program and code three different kinds of robot. It has an entertaining space-themed story explaining where the robots came from and it is Bluetooth speaker enabled playing music or other sounds while playing. Amazing piece of kit that I’m sure would be played with for years!
- *Children’s Wooden Kitchen Utensil Set – This is a perfect little stocking filler that is suitable for your little ones to start helping you in the kitchen, or for them to use in their play kitchen. Either use is perfect!
- *Personalised Football Shirt Wall Print – Do you have a football fan in the family? Get their favourite team’s shirt colours made into a print with their name on the back. This will look great on any bedroom wall and is bound to be a surefire hit!
- *Roll-Up Bizzy Mat – The Bizzy Mat is perfect for keeping little ones entertained. It can be rolled up and put in your handbag for safekeeping until it’s needed. Ideal for when you’re perhaps out at dinner, it can be used to draw on with dry-erase pens or crayons. It can then be turned over to be used as a placemat. Great to use at home too!
- *Grit Atom Black Stunt Scooter 2018 – These new for 2018 stunt scooters are perfect for beginners. Head over to the website for full specifications and so many styles and designs to choose from. With super fast delivery this would be an exciting present for any child to receive for Christmas!
- *Wiseish Words For Everyone Book – This wonderful book can be personalised especially for your child (or indeed anyone!) Wise(ish) Words For Everyone is a 50-page grin-inducing book, bursting at the seams with useful and funny advice – and it’s guaranteed to make a small person’s Christmas Day.
- *Aquabeads Disney Princess Playset – Everyone loves Aquabeads right? This Disney Princess edition is a lovely bright and colourful set that will keep little ones entertained for hours.
- *Eggling Grow Your Own Cactus – This is very cute. You crack the top off, water it and place it in a warm sunny room and wait for your cactus to grow. As this Mummy isn’t very good at keeping houseplants, I think this will be great for the Little Man and me to look after together!
- *Aquabeads Star Wars Playset – As with the Disney Princess set, this is just as good but with your favourite Star Wars characters! This was a hit in our house and I got quite addicted myself, I have to admit!
- *Splat Toothpaste for Kids 2-6 – You might think this is a bit of a strange gift idea for a child, but if your kids have difficulty brushing their teeth because they hate the flavours, this could make their day. With two great flavours, Fruit Ice Cream and Strawberry Cherry, these brilliant tubes of toothpaste are like nothing you will see in the shops and have been a Godsend in our house!
- *ArckitPLAY TinyTown – Great for kids to learn the basics of building. Arckit says “Head to your favourite capital city and create high-rises, bustling streets and neighbourhoods with a selection of pastel components and classic angled roofs. Use the coloured floor tiles to represent grass, roads and more – then bring your model to life within an exciting backdrop of towering skyscrapers, highways, rivers and parks (landscape included)!”
- *Grumpy Cat In Petlandia Personalised Book – Another personalised book, this time incorporating your family cat or dog. Our very own Bella the Cat appears in our copy where she follows a grumpy cat around all day with a mission to cheer him up. Kids will love seeing their beloved pet in print in front of them. Great for all ages!
- *Simbrix Geek Kit – I’m excited about this gift idea. We’ve all seen the frustration of other bead sets when you painstakingly put them together only to catch it before the beads are secure and have to start again. Simbrix fit together as you build it so there is no drying or waiting time. With colours galore and beads aplenty there are hours of fun in one box!
I tried to go down a more unusual route this year with my gift guide. I hope that you have found some inspiration here and that your Christmas shopping list is now full of new ideas.
Have you done your Christmas shopping yet or are you still to take the plunge? Perhaps you’ve already come across these items before? Let me know in the comments.
*I was gifted these items in return for a feature in this gift guide. I only accept items I would happily recommend to my readers. Words and opinions are my own.