I don’t know about you but I am really feeling the cold lately. I don’t know whether it’s because I went away to a hot country a few weeks ago and I came back to the first frost of the season but I just don’t seem to be able to keep warm. I decided that maybe the time had come to get myself a new coat for those cold mornings where I’m up early doing the school run and defrosting the car, my least favourite job in the world!
Simply Be have a fantastic range and I’ve picked out my favourites below in my winter warmers collection – see what you think!
- Glam Faux Fur Coat – Simply Be says: Channel glam vibes into your everyday wardrobe with this fabulous multicoloured faux fur coat. This white, pink and black faux fur coat will be your statement piece and can carry you from season to season. Fully lined with a hook and eye fastening. Style with your favourite blouse and jeans for a glamorous look.
- Helene Berman Asym Button Front Coat – Simply Be says: Look smart and make a statement in this military style coat by Helene Berman. Cut from an Italian wool blend fabric, this red asymmetric double-breasted coat has concealed pockets and striking embossed gold buttons. For a style that never dates wear with your favourite trousers and winter knits.
- Waxy Parka With Faux Fur Trim – Simply Be says: This faux fur trim waxy parka is an autumn wardrobe must-have. Lightly padded stylish zip-through parka with gorgeous faux fur lining throughout the hood and a detachable faux fur trim to hood also. Made from a waxy cotton fabric with a subtle glitter effect sheen, with zip pockets and overlayed flap pockets, designed with a zip through hood to create a faux fur feature to the back. With cleverly placed seams to waist and front panel to create a flattering fit.
- Funnel Neck Leopard Faux Fur Coat – Simply Be says: Channel the animal trend into your everyday wardrobe with this fabulous leopard print faux fur coat. This timeless print will be your statement piece and can carry you from season to season. Fully lined with a short funnel neck collar, pockets and hook and eye fastening. Style with your favourite blouse and jeans for a glamorous look.
- Coloured Faux Fur Trim Parka – Simply Be says: Upgrade your everyday essentials with our value cotton parka, fully lined and lightly padded with a drawstring to the waist. Comes with a concealed zip front and press stud buttons to front panel and pockets. Features a beautiful contrast vibrant faux fur trim hood, which is also detachable. Team with a slogan tee, boyfriend jeans and trainers for that super casual look.
- Joe Browns Funky Fur Trim Floral Parka – Simply Be says: Here’s our funky spin on the parka. A beautiful winter floral print is paired with lavish faux fur cuff and hood trims for a whole lot of fun.
- Joe Browns Rock Star Leather Jacket – Simply Be says: A classic design with that rock star edge. Beautiful tones of blue make this biker a true stand-out piece for many seasons to come.
- Joe Browns Absolute Coat – Simply Be says: This isn’t your average coat. Striking corset detailing along the front and back gives this winter warmer a charming edge.
- Oasis Curve Faux Fur Gilet – Simply Be says: Launch layering into winter with this lovely Oasis faux fur gilet. Perfect over a sweat when the temp drops, or a blouse when you’re in the office, this is a winter essential you simply can’t miss out on.
Clearly, I have a love for the Joe Browns range! I absolutely love their coats and that Rock Star Leather Jacket is to die for – right up my street. Although it looks stunning, it’s not really practical for those frosty mornings. I also love their take on the classic black winter coat in the form of the Absolute Coat.
My all-time favourite out of this little selection though has to be the Coloured Faux Fur Trim Parka. It’s a classic style, it’s practical, it looks super warm and it would be perfect for those busy cold mornings where I need to be here there and everywhere.
Which are your favourite winter warmers? Do you love wrapping up in a nice winter coat or are you desperate for summer to return so you can go coatless again? Let me know in the comments.